“service is hit or miss/ food is reliable”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Ocean Sky

Ocean Sky
Ranked #308 of 610 Restaurants in Eugene
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Eugene, Oregon
“service is hit or miss/ food is reliable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

Enough variety to please everyone in the party.
Service can be quick & pleasent or non existant.
I have walked out in the past, after waiting for over 20 minutes & getting a menu but no water or tea. (But since it is local.. I have selectively gone back when the place is not busy & enjoyed the food )

• Visited January 2013

Eugene, Oregon
“The food is great, but the service is horrible.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2012

These same servers are extremely horrible in service.... I had one horrible experience... they would ignore my family completely... even after we told them 3 times we would like to order. I was so upset I stormed out and left. I'm pretty sure the girls we tried to deal with were the owner/manager anyways... so it wouldn't do me any good to talk to anyone...
Then I decided after about a year to come back, because the food is excellent... I was hoping for better service. But I called in an order about 40 minutes before I came in. She never put the order in for me until after I paid... so I had to sit for another 40 minutes. And as always she was VERY rude to me and my family...
I doubt I will ever come back to this restaurant ever again.
Not to mention the restaurant is NOT clean.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank Sally D
Eugene, Or
“not a clean npolace”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2012

I would never return to Ocean sky. I found a small rock in my black bean sauce and when I told our server she said "we have been having trouble with that", not what I wanted to hear. This place is fairly well known locally as not being very clean.

• Visited November 2011
3 Thank mauimamaEugene_Or
“Good family place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2012

Food is good with wide variety on the menu. My favorite is eggplant in garlic sauce. It is fabulous. Lots of tables and sitting spaces accommodate large groups but not enough wait staff and service is slow. If you're not in a hurry it's a good place of you are hungry.

“Good Chinese food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2012

I go here a couple of times a year. There are actually alot of very good chinese food restraunts in my area. That is why I don't go more. Very good food though and the price is normal for what other Chinese food restraunts charge in the area.

Visited August 2011