“consistent”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 1, 2014

We usually go to olive garden for soup&salad or lunch calzones. We find their menu to be mediocre Americanized Italian food (any place that serves spaghetti with meatballs is not authentic. Both are served in Italy but never together). The salads are good and this location had the best minestrone soup of any Olive Garden we have found the first 2 visits. Since then it has been just average for them but still good. The management system in place puts most locally owned cafes to shame and fortunately Darden Inc. hasn't fixed them beyond repair as they did with Red Lobster. Now that they have dumped red lobster they may go to work on olive garden and ruin it as well or they will try to dump it and concentrate on their longhorn steakhouses. The food here is consistent and generally tasty overpriced food without surprises. I guess that is the main reason we keep coming back. We know what to expect.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

We took my husband's staff for lunch last week to celebrate one of their birthdays. Chirs Lenart, Manager, helped me make the arrangements and was so accommodating! Servers Aurelie and Melissa pulled out the stops to be sure we all had an excellent dining experience! I have many food allergies and issues and they made every assurance my specific needs were met, which I really appreciated. The birthday gal felt very celebrated, we all enjoyed a fabulous lunch and the total bill was within our budget. We will definitely go back to celebrate again...even if it's just a day that ends in y!!

Reviewed March 9, 2014

fantastic time! the service was great as well as the food. our waitress was super friendly and even though the place was packed our food was brought rather quickly!

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Wife and I have ate in a number of Olive Gardens over the years and have always been satisfied.
Not so this time. Very mediocre food quality. We were there on a Saturday lunchtime which is quite busy. However, as a former commercial cook, I would not have served the dish I received. Pasty Alfredo sauce causing noodle to "clump". Don't know if this is the new standard of quality for Olive Garden, but we won't return.
Before we even had finished our meal, the waitress delivered the check! That's diner behavior, no matter how busy you are.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

A few years ago we spent about three weeks touring Italy and loved it. After we returned home we heard some people saying that the food at the Olive Garden served American styled Italian food and that if you wanted real Italian food you needed to go elsewhere.
Well, I might have an uneducated palette but, having loved the food in Italy I find the food here just as wonderful. They also have a broad menu and a bottomless delicious salad, great waiters and waitresses who constantly check back to see how you are doing and if you need anything which wasn't always the case in Italy. My only criticism is the bread; I miss the warm fresh baked torn pieces of Italian bread