“Great food and terrific service!”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #83 of 635 Restaurants in Eugene
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Had a great dinner at Olive garden in Eugene! The food was delicious and the service was great! Our waitress was really attentive and nice!

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Typical tasty Olive Garden fare. didn't have to wait to be seated. Waitress accommodating and smiling.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We LOVE Olive Garden, but if this was our first one to visit, we may not have tried another. The alfredo sauce was not typical Olive Garden. Our waitress brought one meal out incorrect with a bowl of the right sauce on the side. WHAT!? If you know it is wrong, get it fixed and explain the wait on that meal. WE told her to take it back and have it done right and she was irritated.

Try other Olive Gardens. We find their food and service to be exceptional.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

First of all we were seated (in an almost empty dining room) right next to the server station. We asked to be seated by the window. The server acted very bothered the entire time we were there. I would ask a questions, she blurted an answer and would turn on her heels as fast as possible to get away. We had to say "Wait! Wait" more than once during our meal. We finally let her go get something and come back and ask her for the next thing. She really needs some simple customer service training.
The sausages were way over cooked, I'm still not sure if I got the whole wheat pasta I asked for and it took 20 minutes to flag her down for a refill on soup.
I won't be buying my husband any more Olive Garden gift cards.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Hubby and I had a little extra money and Italian food sounded good, we wanted to take some time to talk about our day and enjoy some dinner and drinks. We walked in and noticed there wasn't a lot of people there, it was around 4PM. We were led to our table immediately. The host took us all the way back, around the corner and then attempted to sit us in a single booth directly across the waiter station that was extremely loud and dirty, what was this guy thinking? No way were we paying our hard earned money to sit there with plenty of other seats available and even if they'd been booked we would have refused that table. I refused to sit at the table and told the host no thanks, he led us to another corner table which was ok. I asked my husband if we had a sign on our foreheads that said WE"RE STUPID because it seemed the host was trying to hide us. We had barely got our coats off and sat down and the waitress was on us before we had time to even settle into the booth, she let us know she had just got into work and was frustrated because the host had seated us there before it was her time to start work. Every 2 minutes she was bugging us, telling us she didn't want us to feel rushed, all the while she was rushing us. We ordered drinks and appetizers, it'd been a long day and we just wanted to veg out and relax but the waitress kept bugging us. We were so ticked off after 20 minutes we got our check for $80, didn't bother ordering dinner and went over to Chili's across the street for dinner. Next time Olive Garden don't give us the crappiest seat in the place and then try to give us the bum rush and we'll leave you the same tip we left at Chili's, 25%. Not sure we'll go back to Olive Garden now, they're way over priced and the staff is pushy and rude. Eugene has plenty of other restaurants that know how to treat guests.