“Had Never Been To One Before”

Red Robin America's Gourmet Burgers and Spirits
Ranked #237 of 635 Restaurants in Eugene
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed September 25, 2012

This was my first experience at a Red Robin. The service was very good as was the food. A bit more pricy perhaps than what I'd expected.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

We like to go on bike rides around the river. Afterward, we always stop at Red Robin. Tony in the bar is a Great Server!

Reviewed September 1, 2012

Love the many choices of burgers and the endless fries. The ranch dressing for my fries was great. I love the drink menu. Can take the family there and just relax and be served profesionally.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

We have been coming here for years. There have been a couple of times when things weren't quite right and I let my server know. She had the manager to my table in a couple of minutes asking me what my concerns were. They fixed everything and comped some stuff for our troubles. This is customer service at it's finest. I know it's a chain but they have interesting food and burgers. In addition they add special creations so it's fun to try something different. Bottomless fries are always a big hit with the family. Red Robin in Eugene will continue to get my loyal business.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

Always Great, love the steak fries, bottomless fries, drinks and all the sides of dip you want at one reasonable fair price. GREAT SERVICE.