Lowest prices for your stay
$129
$119
Hotels.com$129
Priceline$129
Agoda.com$129
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 16, 2016

Super affordable! Very tiny-only about 20 rooms. Older hotel with basic amenities like microwave, refrigerator, tv with cable, table and chairs, and AC (which was rare many places in Eugene as opposed to my hometown in the south where it's a necessity.)
The only real bummer (for me) was the very limited breakfast.
I had never stayed at a Rodeway before, so I am not sure if it was a customary design. [I am a member of Choice Privileges, so I tend to stick with the Choice Hotels brand.] As one of their economy-style properties, I was not expecting a full service breakfast by any means. However, I was a little disappointed that it was only coffee, milk, juice, cereals, pastries, and fruit. Again, for the price I paid, I didn't expect too much in extra amenities.
The beds were comfortable, and they even had an extra pillow in the dresser drawer already. (I usually contact guest services for an extra pillow as I sleep with several.) The AC was ice cold but off in a nook behind the bathroom door.
The bathroom had shelves, which was nice. The toilet was TINY though! Also, just a few tiny spots of mold in the shower crevices. [You guys might want to take care of that.] Other than that, the room was clean.
The location was superb! A market just a few blocks up the street and a bus station just around the corner a few blocks. There was a tattoo parlor next door which we visited before we left Eugene. Two gas stations just down the block, a Thai place (didn't get a chance to try this one), and Tacovore (delicious!) around the corner.
Staff was friendly and sort of helpful. They were sweet; it just seemed like some of my questions (that I considered something they should know) baffled most staff memebers. To clarify, I was visiting the city, so I did have several questions.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
HEMANT P, General Manager at Signature Inn Eugene, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2016

Thank you for staying at the Rodewayinn, we appreciate your feedback.
We are the economy brand of choice hotels and according to them we are only obligated to provide coffee to the customers. But we do provide our customers with basic continental breakfast.
We are glad to hear that you had a nice stay at our hotel.

Reviewed June 2, 2016 via mobile

We booked this hotel with points and our flight got delayed making us miss our connection. We called this hotel as soon as we landed letting them know we would not be able to make the reservation. We spoke to Anna. We asked for our points that we had used to be returned. Anna said she was unable to give us the points back that we needed to call choice awards. Choice awards had two numbers and was closed till Monday to redeem our points. We contacted choice awards as soon as we had service in a remote area. They contacted Anna, in my opinion, she lied not only to us but to choice awards. She pushed our reservations through. She said she was waiting till 1am to hear from CA. Well, guess what?! They are closed at that time. She will not release our points during our 17 hours travel and hardship. This speaks volumes about your integrity Anna. We will never stay or advise anyone to stay at this hotel as you have twisted our words and the real truth in our opinion. Everything happens for a reason and we are happy we didn't have to stay at this hotel now. There is no telling where else they cut corners to take people's money.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for the feedback.

Reviewed May 27, 2016 via mobile

I was really impressed with the clenliness and quality of my reservation and stay.
Grocery,laundry and plenty of restaraunts all in this area.
They have coffee and a light breakfast in the lobby also.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
HEMANT P, General Manager at Signature Inn Eugene, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2016

Thank you for staying at the Rodewayinn.
We appreciate your business and hope to welcome you back on your next visit to Eugene.

Reviewed May 17, 2016 via mobile

Old hotel that have being renovated
Small rooms & small bathroom but clean with excellent rates (paid $57.90 with all taxes & fees at Priceline)
Expect what you paid for. It's not a resort but clean and very good location.
Close from many options to eat & drink
I recommend the Oakshire Brewing Public House (207 Madison St, Eugene, OR 97402 - 3 minutes by car or 10 walking). Good beer and excellent pizza!

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
HEMANT P, General Manager at Signature Inn Eugene, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2016

Thank you for staying at the Rodewayinn in Eugene ,Oregon.
We appreciate your business and feed back.

Reviewed April 28, 2016

Pulled in late and was able to score two nights. The room is pretty cramped, it was hard to get around the bed to the bathroom and the hanging closet is behind the bathroom door, which is a bit weird. There is a fridge, thankfully but it's not the cleanest place. We arrived late and opened a bottle of wine and had cheese and crackers and was sad to see that any drips on the table, even from water weren't even cleaned up. The table was cramped in the corners and the furniture is old, but the TV works and some annoying buzzing came from the little alarm clock. Outlets are inconveniently located, and most are used because of the lamps in the room The parking was easy and it has a convenient location, a good place to crash, and very reasonable/inexpensive place to stay. Continental breakfast is available and the staff seemed nice. Something smelled yummy when we checked in, some Indian food or such, it was weird how we had to sign a 'no smoking release" and then a separate "no marijuana form". It's an older hotel but rooms were decent and we slept well and it seemed safe and busy enough but not noisy. I wasn't too happy about finding an old moldy apple underneath the bed after staying two nights there though.... and we did not bring any fermented or fresh fruit.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
HEMANT P, Manager at Signature Inn Eugene, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2016

Thank you for staying at the Rodewayinn .
We appreciate your business and feedback.
Your points were noted and action was taken with housekeeping.
We would like you to give us another chance to prove that our house keeping is doing a much better job.
Thank you.