“Wow! What a Surprise!”

Cuisines: American
Sioux City, Iowa
“Wow! What a Surprise!”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I was in Eugene recently for a conference & my friends & I were walking down the sidewalk looking for a place to eat & as we were walking past Diablo's a guy was out front grilling food! It smelled Delicious! And he started talking to us & telling us what the specials were that evening, so we decided to give it a try. Delicious Barbecue! I had a pulled pork sandwich that came with coleslaw on top & a side of potato salad! Delicious barbecue--both the meat & the sauce! My friends shared a chicken & vegetable skewer & 1/2 barbecued chicken with sides! We had ice cold beers with it! All the food was Delicious! Atmosphere was an old-time bar with a small stage--they even had live musicians warming up before we left. And they have a pool table, if you are interested.

• Visited April 2013