“Best Mexican food in town”
Review of Super Taco

Super Taco
Ranked #97 of 613 Restaurants in Eugene
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Los Angeles, California
“Best Mexican food in town”
Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

Coming from LA we missed good Mexican food. This is it. So glad we found it; well never go anywhere else again
Great food, great value, fast service

2 Thank HeartMomFighingCHD

Eugene, Oregon
“love this place”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

There's nothing fancy about this place, but you certainly get what you pay for, and maybe a bit more. We usually get their burritos (and ask for wheat tortillas and black beans) which are heavy, filled with beans, veggies, rice and your meat of choice. $5.25 - 5.50 each. Fabulous food for the money, good service, local. What's not to like?

This place is open every day until 9pm. These are hard-working folks and I'm happy to support them.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank J B
“Best food ever”
Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

Extremely cheap and great quality of food! I always crave their bean and cheese burritos which are huge! I'm so happy I found this place!

1 Thank Lani L
Denver, Colorado
“Wow! Flavor for days!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

This was hands down a competitor for other burritos I have had. The Fajita Burrito exploded in my mouth with flavor. I was extremely pleased! I was also extremely stuffed by the end of our dining experience. I will go back here for sure!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Josephd123
Eugene, Oregon
“Delicious!”
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

They have delicious burritos! I love the vegetarian & my husband really likes the carne asada burrito. We are always happy to support locally owned restaurants making great food. We are regulars here.

• Visited August 2013