“Wow! Flavor for days!”

Super Taco
Ranked #81 of 641 Restaurants in Eugene
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 7, 2014

This was hands down a competitor for other burritos I have had. The Fajita Burrito exploded in my mouth with flavor. I was extremely pleased! I was also extremely stuffed by the end of our dining experience. I will go back here for sure!

1  Thank Josephd123

Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

They have delicious burritos! I love the vegetarian & my husband really likes the carne asada burrito. We are always happy to support locally owned restaurants making great food. We are regulars here.

1  Thank Katelyn J
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were looking for a more authentic place after visiting Mexico and came here after hearing about it through friends! Food is amazing and the prices & service is great!!!

1  Thank Ducky2402

Been to Super Taco? Share your experiences!