“One of THE best burgers I've ever had”
Review of Bricks Artisan Burgers - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bricks Artisan Burgers
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 13, 2012

This is a little place in the food court area of the 5th Street Market in Eugene. We stumbled on this place on our last day there and what a great find. I had the The Smokey (burger with pablano pepper, gouda cheese, grilled onions, smoked bacon and chipotle aioli). The burger was done perfectly and along with their wonderful fries, it was one of the best burgers I've ever had. They also have a great variety of sandwiches and salads to go along with their wonderful burger creations. The atmosphere of the food court is great as well. Prices are pretty average and not over the top like I've seen at some of the 'gourmet' burger places that have been popping up. My only regret is that we won't be in the Eugene area anytime soon so I may not get a chance to sample more of their offerings for a loooooong time. No website for this place but the menu is on the 5th Street Public Market web page.