“Not a casino but not bad overall.”
Review of Full House Poker

Full House Poker
Ranked #16 of 17 Fun & Games in Eugene
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Went looking for someplace to play while traveling. I am used to playing Texas Hold'em in casinos and this was the first non casino "poker room" I've played in. I found the 5% contribution on the buy in a little disconcerting but they have to pay for the place somehow since they don't take a standard rake like a casino. This is probably cheaper if you are winning.

It was a week night so there wasn't much of a wait. I didn't play a tournament. Just cash games. The staff were very friendly. Players played well for the most part and were courteous which is a plus. I played for several hours and enjoyed the time.

I will be back the next time I am in Eugene.

2  Thank Mark R
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Members always win... but membership is $100 per year. They cater well to the regulars who live nearby, but if you are from out of town or don't plan on playing frequently... don't go there.

I waited in person for 2 hours and another 3 hours via phone call and never got a seat. I was "first" on the wait list from the time I arrived, but they bump their members above any non-members who are waiting and only ever have one table going. They also take 5% of your buy-in when you sit down, a $5 players fee, and you don't qualify for their badbeat jackpot unless you buy the membership... even though they take money out of your pots to fund it.

Also, the tournament went a full round while I was there and there were only 3 entrants...

4  Thank Richie3323
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

The best place to play poker, live and/or tournament! No Rake. Fun Promos. Great Dealers. Brilliant Floor-persons. Big Jackpots. 100% Payouts. 18 & Older. Open daily from 4pm to 2am.

5  Thank JTZ13