“Love Dutch Bros. Coffee”
Review of dutch bros coffee

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
dutch bros coffee
Ranked #5 of 16 Coffee & Tea in Eugene
Cuisines: American
Temecula, California
“Love Dutch Bros. Coffee”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

First time at Dutch Bros. Coffee. We are from Southern California and they are not down here. After my first cup in Eugene, and after finding out they had locations thoroughout Oregon I made sure I stopped at everyone. Great coffee and great service!

Visited August 2012

• Korean first
Redlands, California
“It's everything I remembered”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

The coffee is $1.50 if you take your own mug, it is hot like coffee should be and it is perfect each and every time. The service is great no matter what location you go to. I love that they are open late and some even 24 hours. I had saved my frequent drinker card for 2 years since I was one cup away from a free one and they still accepted it. I wish there was more Dutch bros in California.

Visited August 2012
New York City, New York
“WOW”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Wow...so we discovered the Dutch Bros Coffee's while on vacation and quickly went over and over again. They have great coffee and great smoothies...they have non-dairy ones too. The service and drinks were perfect every time. I think some of the best service...What a treat on the road....come to the Midwest! We must have stopped at about 6 of these in different areas and 1 location more than a few times while in the area. They also have a stamp card to earn free drinks.

• Visited June 2012