“Excellent Food”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Wings Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American
Description: In the Lobby of the Eugene airport. Fantastic foof.
Description: In the Lobby of the Eugene airport. Fantastic foof.
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I have the opportunity to experience the food from Wings fairly often and I think it is excellent. I almost always have the fish tacos, which are to-die-for. They are made with halibut, where as others I have had are with tilapia, which makes them worth the $15 price. I have always found a very adequate amount of fish in each taco. The other outstanding item is the seafood chowder. YUM. Very rich and very good. This restaurant is located at the airport and we always try to build in a meal if the restaurant is open when our flight leaves.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

This is overall the worst place I have every eaten. It is clearly just there for people who have to eat there because they don't care at all about food or service which is too bad because it has so much potential. I ordered the Halibut fish tacos at $15 and they came with a piece of fish in each the size of a large paperclip. My daughter had the ribs and they tasted like rubber. I was going to send my tacos back and get a bowl of the chowder but our server never came back. She did take the tacos off the bill at the end but she acted as if it were a common problem. I recommend eating anywhere else if you can. If you do HAVE to eat here have the chowder. We sampled it and it wasn't bad.

1  Thank love2travel0714
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Very good food and your glass will never be empty. We had something different each day and it was all so very good! The BBQ salmon was a very nice plate as well. I don't know what happened on the Thursday we were there, but the service wasn't as good as it had been all week. I seen the girls were really busy setting up tables upstairs for something and Eug was just not paying attention I think. I don't know. I guess we are all entitled to a bad day...