“Loved Everything I've Tried!”
Review of Garbanzo Grill

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Garbanzo Grill
Ranked #426 of 653 Restaurants in Eugene
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed July 17, 2012

If you're a first timer, go with the Veggie Burger. Even if you've never liked veggie burgers, you'll love this one. Juicy, flavorful, amazing. I can't count the number of times I've overheard people tell them, "I'm not even vegetarian, but I love your burgers." Their mac-n-cheese is awesome: creamy like an alfredo sauce, and quite tasty with hot sauce added. I recently tore myself away from my veggie burger addiction long enough to try their falafal. It's got an unusual smoky sweet onion garnish that really works well. It's one of my new favorites. If you're a fan of hot sauces, ask for some at the counter. The proprietor is a connoisseur of them.

Everything is made vegan, unless you request dairy cheese on your burger. Super friendly people too. The prices are very reasonable ($6-7 for the entrees). Everything is made fresh to order, so expect a little bit of a wait. It's worth it!

2  Thank VeganRoadrunner