“Some confusion ----”
Review of Dickie Jo's

Dickie Jo's
Ranked #98 of 635 Restaurants in Eugene
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Description: DickieJo's is a fast casual restaurant specializing in burgers, shakes, fries, hot dogs, chicken fingers, premium soft serve ice cream and other classic American dishes. It's named after the owners's parents (Dick & Joanne) who had their first date back in 1952 at a burger joint (Manners Big Boy) in Cleveland, OH.
Reviewed March 8, 2014

There were two Dickie Jo's hamburgers places in Eugene, now there is only one. The photo posted is the one on 11th that shutdown. (It is now a barbeque place, very good, run by the Dikie Jo people but not called that.) The one that is still open is at the address listed, right across street from Valley River Center. And now to the food -- my favorite hamburger-- a little on the pink side--just the way I like them.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

I ate the chili cheese hot dog with red onions and loved it. Fries were really good as well. My daughter ate the hamburger and really enjoyed it. Good family joint, I recommend it.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

I sat at the bar and watched the chefs prepare the burgers. What a system---and so delicious. Be sure to order a milk shake to finish off your burger.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

The salted caramel corn yogurt is AWESOME - the most flavor in a yogurt I have ever tasted. It was so good I did not try any other - during our 5 day-stay in Eugene.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Wow. They really impressed us with their burgers! You are asked if You want it a little pink in the middle, which means no more overcooked burgers if that is Your direction! Not only were they cooked to our liking, they were remarkably grease free! Quality beef full of flavor and there are 3 options on thickness of the beef. Best of all, the gluten free bun they use is absolutely outstanding! Best gluten free bun ever!

Burgers come dressed with Your choice of lettuce, tomato and onion. Many cheese choices (for an extra charge). After ordering, diners chose a table or the counter and wait for the food to arrive at their number. Clean establishment, lots of TV screens. Free newspaper.

We tried their gluten free fries (cooked in a dedicated fryer), onion rings (not gf!) and chili. The chili was also a real standout, steaming hot and well accompanied. Very flavorful. Really great to have and enjoy on a rainy day! And, the chili is gluten free as well!

Fry sauce was very good, as was the sauce that came with the rings. Lots of rings. Definitely got my money's worth. The bottomless iced tea was also very much to our liking.

Excellent overall. We will be back!!!!!

Been to Dickie Jo's? Share your experiences!