“Fun place!”

Dining options: Reservations
Eugene, Oregon
“Fun place!”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

It's beautiful inside. Good food, good service, good value. We had the salmon/rice (very good), the BBQ chicken pizza (excellent!), the jambalaya (excellent - spicy!) and their famous stuffed baked potato with veggies (always a favorite). Love the outdoor seating area too.

Visited September 2013

Yuma, AZ
“Busy and noisy”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

A friend took us to this place. It was quite busy--we had to wait for a table and quite noisy. I I found the Porter to be good. My Calzone was good, but not as good as I have had at Old Chicago or Red Devil Pizza. My wife had the Bison Burger and found it tasty. There were lots of television screens carrying sports events.

Litchfield, Illinois
“Too Dark to read Menus”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Recently visited the new BJ's Brewhouse at 7PM. Had to wait 15 minutes, then taken to a really dark part of place. And added a chair to end of booth to accomodate 5th person. I knew I couldn't read menu, but really was surprised daughter-in-law couldn't either. They did finally lighten up the room. Food was good, plenty of it, but was no room on table to have glasses and plates for five people. Then the poor server split a complete soda on my grandson whose birthday we were celebrating. They did comp his meal, but it really dampened the experience. Felt really bad for server.

Florence, Oregon
“Just OK...”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Although the beer was tasty, the food was mediocre and caused upset stomachs in both my wife and I. It also seemed like staff was confused even though the restaurant was only about 1/3 full on a weekday afternoon. Probably won't go back.

Washington state
“Great Experience”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

A group of us met for dinner. We were greeted pleasantly, seated almost immediately, and attended to personably and professionally by our waitress.

The meal was expertly prepared and delicious. I had the pork chop dinner, finding it both tender and juicy, cooked to perfectly. The accompanying asparagus was slightly overcooked, but not objectionably so.

Portions were generous for all items ordered by members of our party and all remarked how excellent their dinner selections were.