“Good salads, good pizza, over all pretty good place.”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Ranked #35 of 615 Restaurants in Eugene
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Eugene, Oregon
“Good salads, good pizza, over all pretty good place.”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I have been to this restaurant numerous times. The food is consistent, usually pretty good. My wife's favorite salad is the Santa Fe Chicken. My only issue at the place is the smell. It seems like they clean the tables with sour bar towels, you know the smell...

Visited October 2012

Gilbert, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent service! Great food!”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

We can't wait to return to this restaurant next time we visit Eugene. The cook messed up our order but the Kitchen Manager was so intent on getting our order correct that he personally come out to our table and asked what we specifically needed. He delivered it himself and it was perfect! What great customer service. Instead of a bad experience we were grateful he took such care and turned our dining experience into a great meal. Definitely save room for dessert because you will need to try one of their amazing Pizookis!!

• Visited September 2012
Eugene, Oregon
“Could get better elsewhere”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

I'd rather go to a local restaurant than to BJ's. Their beer is spendy, their food isn't bad, but it's nothing remarkable, and I'd rather eat somewhere that I know someone local will get the credit.

Visited August 2012
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Good pre game stop”
Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

I think this would be a Great stop if they served hard liqueur. The beer was good, but sometimes the occasion calls for cocktails! TVs around with good games to watch before the Ducks game. Fast friendly service. I will be back again.

Coos Bay, Oregon
“Good, but not up to the quality of the larger BJ's”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

The service was good, the food was good, the overall experience here was good.
I am a big fan of BJ's . I have eaten at the one in Folsom, CA which was excellent, Reno, NV which was excellent, Aurora, CO which was excellent.

This one in Eugene, Oregon is much smaller than the others. The menu is similar, but the food just did not have that exciting edge that put it into the excellent catagory.

I guess the atmosphere is too much "FAMILY DINNER RESTAURANT" instead of the large brewery atmosphere.

Overall... good however.