All reviews alton baker park the river beautiful park autzen stadium waffles room was clean pool and hot tub quiet location called the front desk across the street first floor a great place to stay free breakfast would definitely stay here again close to downtown duck nice stay
Selected filters
Reviewed June 13, 2019

This hotel is perfectly located next to the River Park, University of Oregon Football Stadium and is very accessible to downtown Eugene and the college campus. Rooms a little pricey, but spacious and well maintained by the housekeeping staff.

Date of stay: June 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Brittany_RS, La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Team at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Eugene, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you Marblehead2008 for taking the time to let us and other travelers know about your recent stay with us. I'm glad you enjoyed our awesome location and overall stay. We hope you had a great time exploring Eugene. My team and I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

Right on the river and so beautiful. But in top of that the service here was outstanding. The breakfast was top notch. The staff was really friendly and attentive.
Nice rooms. Clean! Nice tv and remote. Everything worked well.
We’ll be coming back for sure!!
Thanks La Quinta!!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Brittany_RS, La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Team at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Eugene, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2019

Thank you jonnysadness! What a wonderful review. Our entire team is thrilled to hear how wonderful your stay was with us. I'm glad you enjoyed your room, our in room amenities, and our delicious breakfast! Thank you for the kind words about our staff. Our entire team loves to come together to deliver memorable experience such as yours. We can't wait to welcome you back during your next visit to Eugene. See you soon!!

Reviewed June 3, 2019

I stay here every time I have a medical appointment that I have to stay overnight for. Its close to everything and the property is right on the water and it is lovely and there is a park right across the street and the price is right. Whats not to love?

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Brittany_RS, La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Team at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Eugene, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2019

We're glad to be your #1 choice while visiting Eugene Meander19320640732! Thank you for your continued business and loyalty to our hotel and we can't wait to see you again the next time you're visiting Eugene.

Reviewed June 3, 2019

Since am gluten free always bring something to eat for breakfast. Spouse sleeps later than I do, so was pleased to leave the room (quietly) with my cereal and tea (green!)....what a delightful surprise to use real dishes and have options for gluten-free as well as green tea. LOCATION is delightful - walking path very close. THANK YOU to LaQuinta in Eugene.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you Susanbarhorn! My team and I are so delighted to hear you had such a wonderful experience with us. I'm glad we exceeded all of your expectations ad our location was perfect for you. We can't wait to see you again during your next visit and hope your next trip is right around the corner.

Reviewed May 24, 2019

See above comments. I don't have anything to add. We loved the place.We stop there every time we travel from the Los Angeles area to the Seattle area. From Eugene, we have a very manageable drive to Seattle.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Brittany_RS, La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Team at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Eugene, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2019

Paradise39863047796, it's always a pleasure having you stay with us! We're happy to be your home away from home while traveling to Seattle. We can't wait to welcome you back again soon!