“Going over The Bridge”

Cuisines: American
Fort Worth, Texas
“Going over The Bridge”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Enter the room on a Friday night and you might find yourself in the middle of whooping sports lovers, downing beers while wearing their team shirts. You'll feel part of the crowd as you peruse the menu of tasty burgers and such, happy to be smiled at by college age servers with an enthusiasm that makes you feel at once relaxed and energized.

Going to The Bridge is a good choice for gathering with friends and family, whether you're there for the bar offerings, the great salads or the beer...or the sports on TV in the bar. Don't be afraid to ask for a booth, or to sit out on the patio in times of good weather.

Recommended!!

• Visited April 2013

Seattle
“Average food”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

the service was a little slow as they were pretty busy with marathoners in town. The food was just OK. My salmon had to be returned to the kitchen as it was raw/cold inside not just rare.

Visited April 2013
Oakridge, Oregon
“Good food, friendly service”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

We had a beautiful day to eat in the outside area. It was very busy and service was a little slow, but the food and service were good.

Visited April 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Excellent food in an unassuming place”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

We had just checked into our motel next door after an exhausting 5 hour road trip and were famished. We came here as much because it was convenient as because of the intriguingly good reviews we read on TA. Wow. What a find. For a place that looks like a typical college bar (no table linens here!) we were incredibly impressed with the food. My husband and I shared an enormous salad with apples, nuts and cheese that was excellent, then we each had a fish entree. Hard to say whose was better, his seared tuna with a soy marinade or my halibut with a cream sauce. Really good food. And the bar makes a mean vodka gimlet with fresh limes. I really hope my son gets into U of O so we can come back!

Visited March 2013
Cedar Flat, OR
“Trendy- herb infused drinks”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I like to pop in herefor the rosemary infused Jack Daniels drink. Are group always get the same to eat. I like the ahi tuna steak served on bed of lettuce with teriyaki, wasabi mayo on the side. Beef tips are ordered with choice of sides their very saucy with a kick last time! Rogue river blue cheese. Their is twists on Pad Thai, huge sandwiches, chicken Marsala.
We have had the food be off and at times the staff as well. We do go back because the atmosphere of the people it attracts and the drinks. The fire elements with also a sports bar feelThey get expensive though so Its usually one drink then off to a different place. My Jack drink id $8.00. To me its worth it but some may disagree. Almost everytime spot on!I give it a 3 because of not knowing.

• Visited October 2012