Motel 6 Eugene South - Springfield
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
La Quinta Inn & Suites Eugene(Eugene)(Great Value!)
$109
$206
$200
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Best Western New Oregon(Eugene)(Great Value!)
$116
$96
Travelocity
$70
Hotels.com
Travelers Inn Eugene(Eugene)(Great Value!)
$60
Travelocity
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 6, 2014

This place is a complete dump!! Non smoking rooms reeked of smoke! The beds are tiny and broken down!!There were huge wet spots on the carpet!! Dirty, Dark,and unsafe feeling!! Do not stay here!!! The saying that you get what you pay for doesn't apply here because we payed over $240.00 for two rooms for one night. We slept in this disgusting motel because every other hotel in the Eugene/Springfield area were booked due to graduation at UO.

Room Tip: There are no good rooms
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 5, 2014

At first I thought the freeway noise would be a problem since this place is directly alongside Hwy 5, but it was not an issue. The newly remodeled room was comfortable and clean, although the mattress sagged a bit. A Denny's restaurant is right next door which is great since there is no where else to eat close by without getting lost in a labyrinth of back roads. The staff was efficient and friendly, and WIFI was free.

Room Tip: If you don't want to eat at Denny's then ask for directions to the main part of town. Don't try to find them on your own since the town is not really visible from the freeway. I found a number of fast food chains but it took me at least 30 min of driving around to find them, and then I had to find my way back.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

on check in the desk clerk was immediately rude and un-accommodating. My mother is a senior with hip problems so she asked for a first floor room. She stated there were no rooms available on the first floor when clearly there were as the parking lot was virtually empty that early in the afternoon, perhaps a half dozen cars at most. When wifi was requested she wouldn't just give an access code. Insisted on knowing how many devices we had and then charged double!!
So here I am on the second floor paying double for wifi. I will never stay here again.Typically Motel 6 is a good alternative to a fancy hotel but in this case I recommend pushing on to grants pass the staff there is usually very nice..

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 28, 2014

we will be reporting this disgusting motel 6 to the health dept. Filthy cant describe this place..springs sticking out of mattress..blood all over mattress..we took pictures.. toilet would not flush..sink stopped up.. dog urine..we packed up and left

• Stayed: January 2014
2  Thank paulav1929
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Here are some things they don't have available, irons, guest laundry, even shampoo in the rooms! You have to pay for wifi, and then have to pay again if you have more than one device. I had a job interview in town the next morning and this was the worst place for a business traveler possible!

Also, I asked the desk agent if he could direct me to the nearest all night copy place (since they have no printing abilities, or options for guests either) and he told me they didn't have one in town, I said, isn't this a university town? Anyway, long story short, with my paid for, at additional fee wifi I found one like 10 blocks away. So bottom line no amenities, terrible concierge & guest service ability and not much better than sleeping in your car. Oh and the tv had lines through it....

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business