“Wonderful meal”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Hemet
“Wonderful meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

After 5 days of mediocre meals on this trip we finally hit the jackpot at Granary Pizza Co. I ordered fettuccine Alfredo with mushrooms, asparagus, smoked steelhead and it was delicious. The best meal I've had in a very long time. My husband has spaghetti and meatballs and loved it. Our server, Naomie, was friendly, knowledgable, and went out of her way to make our visit perfect!

Visited June 2014

Los Angeles, California
“Delish”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014

OMG... I am a stickler about pizza, and Granary will not disappoint!
Great location by the train tracks, nice rustic feel to the place and the service was great. But let's talk about pizza, it was perfect. not too thin, not too thick: sauce, not too spicy, not too bland: Cheese was a wonderful blend. We ate the whole thing, and have no regrets

Visited February 2014
Germany
“Disappointed, wouldn't go back :(”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013

Entire experience was sup par. The service was below average. One of the employees when we first entered was curt to the point of being rude and seemed "put out" about seating us, finally settling the 4 of us in an odd corner half booth under the stairs when the entire restaurant was almost completely empty. We had 2 waiters who were less than friendly and seemed rather pretentious, though they checked on our table frequently enough. The salmon strips were spectacularly crispy and tasty, though the fries were so under cooked that I brought most of them home and threw them in the oven to cook them completely. The smoked salmon and brie in one of the appetizers was fantastic! The physical atmosphere was nice, though a bit dark. It definitely resembles a jazz club in New Orleans. Unfortunately, I hate jazz so the live jazz band was lost on me, and open mic poetry night did not welcome our chatter so we waited for one gal to finish her poem, then made a dash for the stairs. The gentleman at the mic announced our departure to the entire restaurant. So awkward! The prices were definitely too high. Maybe I just hit it on an "off night", but with so many other options in town, I won't go back.

• Visited October 2013
Eugene, Or
“Sunday Bluegrass and Good Food Including Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

Several years ago I had heard that the food was not first rate - so I avoided it until recently. The food is actually very good from the pizza to the ribs and chicken with polenta and mushroom sauce. On Sunday nights from 6-9 they have bluegrass which is really fun - no cover - all ages. Service is good, drinks are good, prices are good. What's not to like at this 5th St location?

• Visited September 2013
Bellevue, Washington
“Extremely average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

We had a hard working waitress. The food was not special. Would not go back when there are so many other places to try.

• Visited August 2013