“Fantastic Pizza and more”
Review of Granary Pizza Co. - CLOSED

Granary Pizza Co.
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We tried every appetizer and two kinds of pizza. The hosted our entire party of 21 in the front wine bar and it was great. The staff are friendly and knowledgeable. The atmosphere is relaxed and the location is wonderful. It is easy to grab a great meal and then continue on to a brewery or bar for a night cap.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Went on a Sunday night and it was busy. The pizza was great and so was our server. Very attentive with refilling drinks and telling us about our specials and wine choices. Gluten free options was nice since my family and I are GF. Had a wonderful evening. Next time in town I am coming back to try some other things on their menu.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Not exactly New York Pizza. I guess for Eugene is it good. Live music was good and they offer some good late night food. 1 min from the inn at the 5th.

Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

Tried 2 kinds of pizza. Blue cheese and pear 3.5 on a scale of 1-5. Meat a pulozza 4.5. A lot of other fun stuff Is like to try next time. Dan our server did a great job! Decent prices to.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

I dined here my first night in Eugene. I was greeted quickly and given choices of where I wanted to dine and informed of the daily specials. Everyone was very friendly to me & the pizza was Delicious! A very tasty sauce & the spicy pepperoni was very nice. Loved the many options offered for seating. Very quaint place!