“Sunday family dinner”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 17th Street
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We went here with a group of 10. Which meant we were able to try and see quite a bit off the menu. The pork tacos off the happy hour menu were great. 3 of the guys ordered these. The tacos had a lot of meat. My sister ordered the mac and cheese; but it was more like mac and soup...Very watery but good flavor. We went on a Sunday and it was fish and chips night. We had two little ones so they go 2 pieces of cod with fries for 4.00. The fish and chips on the kids menu was 8.50 so it was a great deal. I got the mushroom melt. It was OK pretty dry so I dipped it in my sister's mac and cheese aka soup. It was off the happy hour menu and only came with the sandwich and no fries. Someone else in the party ordered the sliders off the happy hour menu and it was very small- don't recommend these. The service was OK, the table was set to my specifications (booster seat and room I wanted) the waitress did good for a table of 8 adults and 2 kids.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I had not even heard of this place, until my mom asked if I wanted to try it for a birthday dinner out. After looking into it, I though sure, let's try it. My dinner was delicious (horseradish crusted salmon) and my mom really liked her scallops. Service was attentive without being intrusive. Killer chocolate cake for dessert (shared -- it's easily big enough for 2 people.) I found the decor rather fun, but then I'm a science person.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

It's a quirky restaurant, very Eugene in style and atmosphere, low key and friendly. The food is very good, and you could tell they use fresh local ingredients. Interesting combinations as well, we really like the kimchi sliders during happy hour. We had a great time tasting different menu items. Service was friendly, albeit slow at times. We'll be back.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I never would have known this place was here if not for friends suggesting it. Cosmos were wonderful. Bread was good - tho they need to slice it in smaller pieces - we ended up passing the 'hunk' of it around and tearing off pieces. The flavored butter was a nice touch. The scallops were delectable with a nice little sauce. The steak was delicious. It was dark inside but it made for an ok atmosphere. We sat on the patio that because its below street level cut out the traffic noise of a busy Willamette Street. We enjoyed it and will be back.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

We had the mussels and roasted beet salad and they were excellent. The main course meals were also very good, only complaint was that the ribeye on special did not have any spices what so ever, but was tender and cooked just right.