“Too Popular, but still Awesome.”
Review of Vero Espresso

Vero Espresso
Ranked #3 of 17 Coffee & Tea in Eugene
Cuisines: American
Portland, Oregon
“Too Popular, but still Awesome.”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

I love Vero's. I would live there if I had endless time and money. The feel of the house is so comfortable and the coffee is delicious. I love getting breakfast there. When its nice out, their new deck is absolutely a joy to read on. The baristas are always laid back but very friendly, always willing to get you what you need. I only wish less people loved it as much as I do. Sometimes you can't get a seat. A great problem to have!

Visited August 2012

Eugene, Oregon
“Great ambience, pretty good coffee”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

The coffee and other drinks are pretty good. The real prize to Vero is the ambience inside the old converted house.

Eugene, OR
“Beautiful venue, D+ service”
Reviewed October 25, 2011

I have loved the coffee and atmosphere of Vero Espresso since it opened. Three cheers for Stumptown Coffee. However the last couple of times I have been there the employees have been just slightly on the positive side of surly. Earlier visits were quite different and I am disappointed that recent encounters have been so unpleasant. After parking a block away, one hopes to be greeted in a friendly manner and served similarly. I'm persistent however, and will give it another try.

• Visited September 2011