1,252 results
All reviews marche restaurant room service wine bar aveda products butler pantry valet service boutique hotel gas fireplace market place beautiful hotel complimentary glass of wine place to stay hult center upon check downtown eugene comfortable beds duck
Selected filters
Reviewed December 27, 2018

Over the top, exceptional service from the moment you enter the hotel. Venue is not only perfectly located, its beautiful and cozy. The Inn at the 5th is a perfect place to stay alone or with the family.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Innatthe5th, Manager at Inn at the 5th, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2019

Thank you for your response. We love what we do and we are glad that you do too! We hope to have you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed December 26, 2018

We received a email mid week about a special package the inn was offering that included a holiday lights tour and vip meet and greet with Santa. It was way better then I ever imagined, the inn at the 5th did such a amazing job with all of the coordination and amenities. One of the best hotel stays I’ve ever had!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We are so pleased to hear that our Holiday Lights Experience exceeded your expectations! The holidays are a special time here at the Inn at the 5th.

Reviewed December 23, 2018

What a wonderful holiday stay. Greeted by a friendly staff offering a glass of wine or beer. The room beautifully appointed. Wine glasses, actual coffee cups,robes, fireplace and comfy bed. We were there when the market had fake snow blowing and Santa. Great atmosphere. Excellent room service and close to great restaurant. Fun wind down prior to Christmas.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
DayTrip55833248824, Front Office Manager at Inn at the 5th, responded to this reviewResponded December 25, 2018

Thank you for your thoughtful review of your stay with us. I am pleased to see you were able to enjoy the holiday festivities at the Inn and the Market. Snow, even if manmade, is always fabulous during the holidays. Come back and have some more fun with us again soon.

Rachel Edwards | Front Office Manager

Reviewed December 22, 2018

We’ve stayed here several times over the years, and it just keeps getting better. They hire good people, and the staff is friendly from the front desk to housekeeping. The rooms are quiet and spotless. As you walk around the property, it’s clear that much thought has been put into the building. We’ve used the chauffeur service, and it’s been a delight and made it so we didn’t even need to worry about getting around. There are plenty of places to eat around the property and lots to do.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you very much for the lovely review. As a frequent guest, your feedback is invaluable, and I am delighted that you found the hotel in top order, and most importantly the service to be friendly and attentive. We look forward to your next visit!

Rachel Edwards | Front Office Manager

Reviewed December 19, 2018

I keep returning to stay here when I am in town because of the excellent accommodations, service, location, and especially because of the wonderful people on staff. Inn at the 5th has a very professional yet friendly and down-to-earth ambiance, and I always love my stays here. It's a great location in Eugene with easy access to food, beer, coffee, running/hiking trails, and boutique shopping. It's the best place to stay in Eugene (I cannot emphasize enough how great the people are at Inn at the 5th) and it is still the best experience I have had at any hotel in all of my travels. They don't miss a detail here--even down to supplying me with free ear buds for my workouts and happily going out of their way to send jackets I had accidentally left in my closet. This is a beautiful hotel with really special people who go out of their way to make your stay comfortable and memorable. JB, the General Manager, does an exceptional job of running the hotel and putting together an excellent group of people. Definitely a unique, 5-star experience here every time. I highly recommend Inn at the 5th.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for such an amazing review. We are honored to be your home away from home when your travels bring you to Eugene. As you mentioned, our location is outstanding, but the team is what hits it home. Everyone here takes great pride in ensuring an amazing service experience is delivered. Thank you for your kind words and continued loyalty. We look forward to wishing you a warm welcome back the next time you are in town. Rachel Edwards | Front Office Manager