1,267 results
All reviews marche restaurant valet parking room service wine bar aveda products butler pantry valet service boutique hotel gas fireplace market place beautiful hotel complimentary glass of wine place to stay hult center upon check downtown eugene comfortable beds
Selected filters
Reviewed January 29, 2016

Fantastic rooms, Staff are welcoming and focused on the customer, Service is excellent and it is in a great location. All the staff cater to all the needs of the guests, made me feel at home and pampered. On each return trip they remembered me and welcomed me, it was a great experience

Date of stay: December 2015
Reviewed January 24, 2016

We've stayed at least 3 times now. Each time seems to get better! Everyone who works here is super professional, without being fake or overboard. Just super accommodating, authentic & nice.
Wish whomever is in charge of quality and training could train every hotel staff we encounter. :)

Room tip: We prefer the balcony rooms, with downtown facing. But all seem great!
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 24, 2016

Great valet
Free wine on arrival
Treated like a rock star
Great rooms
No train noise from my southward facing room
I liked the décor very much
Staff was friendly and helpful after a tough business day
Workout room is MODEST, but oh well
Had a great Negroni brought to my room from Marche
Breakfast was granola and amazing coffee

Reviewed January 22, 2016

We were greeted with valet, bags taken for us and to our room, wine waiting for me at check in, umbrellas provided for walking in the rain, best room service, best employees ever!! This place must take excellent care of their employees and it shows!! It will be hard to stay anywhere else!!

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed January 20, 2016

Nice hotel and nice location . Had snafu with shuttle, but guess these things happen. I will stay there again,and hopefully the airport shuttle shows up.
liked the boutique feel and the double pane windows. slept like a baby.