“Off night?” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sabai Cafe & Bar

Sabai Cafe & Bar
Ranked #4 of 607 Restaurants in Eugene
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Off night?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

Generally this is a good place to eat. We either hit a bad night or it is going downhill. Three of the four entrees were sun par Out table mates were regulars who ordered dishes both had eaten there before. They went back to the kitchen half eaten. Not good enough to take home as leftovers. My noodle dish was tasteless and boring

They need to step up their game.

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

gilladj
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Needed to grab a quick meal in a Friday evening while in Eugene on business. A local knew of the place or I never would have found it. The consensus around the table was that the food was outstanding. I personally had the teriyaki chicken. It was expertly executed.

The service, too was excellent. They accommodated our group of 6 quickly and met our one hour time restriction with time to spare.

I will be back if I find myself in Eugene again.

Visited September 2013
Florence, Oregon, United States
“Good Pacific Rim Fare”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

Staff most accommodating, food excellent! Prices are very reasonable and food prepared as requested (very spicy, in our case)! Appetizer arrived very quickly, and main dish followed shortly and was scrumptious. We will go again!!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Boulder, Colorado
“Good Thai at reasonable prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Small restaurant with seating inside and outside. The staff is friendly and helpful. I ordered the green curry with chicken. The waiter ask what heat level and explained that it could be higher than ordered. I ordered medium and it was close to what I expected. The dish was very good. My wife ordered pad ruan mit with chicken and it was tasty. The only problem we had was several tables were seated after us and they received their food before we did.

Visited August 2013
“Good Thai”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

Good Thai food and exceptional service. They have a pretty average regular menu but their specials are unique. Had garlic tempura battered calamari and it was great.

Visited August 2013