Phoenix Inn Suites Eugene
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
$124
$180
Comfort Suites Eugene(Eugene)(Great Value!)
$107
$247
$239
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Best Western New Oregon(Eugene)(Great Value!)
$192
$149
All reviewsturkey sausagepancake housebiscuits and gravywafflescollege tourvery nice stayrooms are hugesitting areawithin walking distancefamily suitenice breakfastpool and hot tubduckmorning breakfastfresh fruitclean roomsfront desk staff
Reviewed July 21, 2013

My son booked this hotel for me on Hotwire. We did not know which hotel it was going to be until it was booked, and it is sometimes difficult to obtain 2 rooms last minute. Rooms were very nice and price was great! Everything was clean and neat. The manager secured a Pac N Play for one of the rooms so my grandchild would have a place to sleep. She was exhausted and so were we as we had had a very long day. Bed was good too! Very welcome!

Breakfast was good--real plates and silverware and coffee cups instead of Styrofoam which was very nice. I would definitely stay here again if we stay in Eugene.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 24, 2013

You cannot beat Phoenix Inn's location if you're looking to visit the UO campus--- it's truly right there next to it. So this hotel gets high marks on convenience. The staff was also helpful, both at check-in and in the breakfast room in the mornings. The biggest drawback, and I found it to be a *big* drawback, is the noise. Rooms facing the river/Autzen area are met multiple times a day with the loud train whistle/horn, even at 1:30/2:30 in the morning, so bring ear plugs. While we were there we were also met by a large contingent of middle school cheerleading competition participants, and they were off-the-charts loud all evening and into the early hours (1:00 a.m.). You will definitely hear the people above you, and every door closing sounds like a slam. The indoor pool was super-chlorinated, but I guess that's par for the course at most hotels.

Again, great location! But be prepared for lots of noise. If you're a heavy sleeper then this is the spot for you.

Room Tip: Get a south-facing room; rooms facing Franklin will hear the train in the middle of the night.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Stayed two nights moving college student out for the summer. Rooms were spacious with sofa, 24 hour coffee, Breakfast was pleasant with large clean room staffed by attentive staff, many choices. Location to U of O could not be better. Recommended.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Had a meeting at the University of Oregon this week and discovered this hotel to be within walking distance of my meeting location. Several restaurants are within walking distance and provide a variety of food choices. The location was convenient and the beds were super comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 7, 2013

If you are attending events at the University of Oregon, the location of this hotel could not be more convenient. I appreciated the helpful and friendly front desk and their willingness to let me leave my car beyond checkout. Our room overlooking the river was far from the construction but the occasional duck and goose squabbles were audible. The in-room fridge was a nice amenity and the pool was larger than most indoor hotel pools. It looks like we may have several Eugene trips in our future and I expect this to be our go-to home away from home.

Room Tip: Ask to overlook the river to be away from street noise.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Courtny O, Guest Service Manager at Phoenix Inn Suites Eugene, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2013

Thank you so much for your review of our Phoenix Inn! I love that your review touches on things that we strive for here at the Phoenix Inn. We are very proud of our centralized location to the Univeristy of Oregon's campus. Our main goal at the front desk is to make sure everyone leaves with smile and I couldn't be happier that we left you with that impression. We would be nothing but elated to make our hotel your "home away from home."