All reviews hot tub bagels room was clean whole foods across the street saturday market campus concert
Selected filters
Reviewed November 14, 2018

We booked here through Groupon and had a nice stay. The staff was very accommodating and changed our reservation day last minute for us. Even was able to add a pet last minute too. Room was clean with comfy bed and close to downtown and Autzen stadium. Two thumbs up!

Date of stay: November 2018
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Campus Inn & Suites, Eugene Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2018

jjhorn541,

Thank you so much for sharing this experience and giving us the opportunity to recognize our staff for exemplary work. We are so glad to hear from you and to learn that we were able to give you a pleasant, comfortable and convenient experience while staying at our hotel near at the Autzen. We can't wait to give you another five star experience!

Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Campus Inn last weekend when I visited my son at the University of Oregon. It is centrally located, quiet & well run. It is very clean and has free breakfast. I will definitely stay here again next time I go to Eugene!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Campus Inn & Suites, Eugene Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2018

Shawn7295,

Thank you so much for choosing Campus Inn & Suites, Eugene Downtown Hotel during the time you visited your son. We are so glad to hear from you and to learn that we were able to give you a pleasant,
comfortable and convenient experience. We love having families around and I hope you come back to spend another wonderful time with us.

Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

Came into town to see a band at the local theater and it turned out there was an Oregon Ducks game the next day. So the hotel was obviously very busy but the staff did a great job and check in and the Falls check out. Rooms were good size and clean. Right across the street from Whole Foods.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Campus Inn & Suites, Eugene Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2018

Your positive review means a lot to us Kirk A . We thank you for your comments regarding the cleanliness of our property and our great value. On behalf of our entire staff, we appreciate your stay and we look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to Eugene Downtown City! Kind regards.

Reviewed July 15, 2018

What are the chances that in two rooms, there would be no shower gel? At the Campus Inn . . . 100%. Mold in the showers? Same odds. And when they say "free breakfast", what they really mean is putting some stuff out in the lobby for people to come and grab. Yes, they do have a waffle iron. But please, three bar stools for the whole motel? I just know Eugene can do better than this.

Room tip: I'm just not sure there is a good room there. I had two, and they were losers.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Campus Inn & Suites, Eugene Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

Morriosity,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and share your experience! I am so disappointed to hear that you were so dissatisfied with our accommodations and services and that our rating for your experience is so low. It's important for us to impress our guests and your comments will make this goal that much more attainable. It is our sincere hope that you will one day return to see how your comments have affected our direction in reaching our ultimate ambition of giving each guest a five star experience.

Reviewed July 2, 2018

Traveled to Eugene to spend the weekend with my son, whose fraternity was having mom's weekend. Booked Campus Inn & Suites for proximity to campus. I didn't expect anything fancy and overall it was adequate. One major issue, however. I left my room on a Saturday morning to spend the day with my son. After leaving my room I thought I'd run back and grab my camera bag. When I got to my room the door was not shut all the way. Turns out you have to shut it REALLY hard and well to ensure that the mechanism engages and the door completely shuts. So after grabbing my bag I made sure the door was shut by trying it and went off about my day. I came back close to midnight to find my door unlocked and slightly ajar ... a really, REALLY awful feeling in a motel, especially when you're staying alone. I checked the room thoroughly and thankfully found nothing missing (SO glad I took my expensive camera gear with me), so I went to bed and resolved to mention it to the front desk in the morning. As I was checking out I mentioned that the door was ajar when I came back and that it must have been left that way by housekeeping, who probably did what I did the first time and just closed it without checking to make sure it was truly locked. The front desk clerk was so "Oh, no big deal" about it that I was floored. Are you kidding me? She then mentioned that they had new doors installed at some point and that some of them didn't close right. Okay, how about mentioning that (a) when your guest checks in and (b) informing your housekeeping staff so they don't inadvertently leave doors open? She totally did not care. Single women do NOT like to come back to open motel rooms, and holy cow ... if I had left my camera gear and computer in there I would've been out thousands of dollars. Without that fiasco I'd give them a three star, but with the response it's down to two. Room itself was basic but clean.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Tina W
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Campus Inn & Suites, Eugene Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2018

Tina W,

Your review and rating of our hotel mean a lot to us, and we thank you for taking the time to
share this experience. We especially appreciate the tips for future guests who can benefit from such advice. Your satisfaction and enjoyment are very important to us and we appreciate your comments regarding the door where we can improve . We also hope that you will be far more impressed with our improved accommodations and
services during your next visit!