Campus Inn & Suites, Eugene Downtown
$96
La Quinta Inn & Suites Eugene(Eugene)(Great Value!)
$134
$159
Hampton.com
$65
$101
Best Western Greentree Inn(Eugene)(Great Value!)
$117
Inn at the 5th(Eugene)
$197
$191
  • Restaurant
Best Western New Oregon(Eugene)(Great Value!)
$93
Hotwire.com
All reviewswhole foods storehot tubcontinental breakfastreception areaacross the streetlaundry facilitiessmall fridgewalking distancefitness centercoffee makercentral locationroom was clean and comfortableyogurtcampusdowntowncalifornia
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 26, 2013

It's a nice little place and the desk staff were cute. It's cheap, clean and I would stay there again. Nothing negative to say. I'm sure other places can do just as well, but for an overnight one road trip it was just fine.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
DanCampusInn_Suites, Front Office Manager at Campus Inn & Suites, Eugene Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

We're so glad you stayed here for the first time. We hope to see you next time you need to stay in Eugene.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

We were heading home from our S California road trip. We made reservations in advance on the hotel's website. We mentioned that we would prefer a non-pet room as I am very allergic animals. We knew we would be on the road for approximately 10 hours before arriving & we didn't want any problems to deal with upon arrival. When, we arrived we discovered that there were no rooms that were not pet friendly. The desk clerk suggested if, this didn't suit us we could go elsewhere. I was quite shocked at his attitude. As my husband was very tired from driving, I agreed to look at 4 rooms. The smell of dog & the disinfectant in each room was over-whelming. We choose the room that had the least odor. We put the A/C unit on outside air/fan. This did help a bit.

The rooms are really quite nice. They are large. There is good seating with a couch & chair. Also, there is a table & chairs, a bar fridge, a microwave, & a large TV. The stained carpets are what you would expect in a pet friendly room. The beds, linens, towels, & bathrooms were clean
& in good condition.

This hotel would have received a much higher recommendation if, they had people only rooms for those of us traveling without pets.

The rooms are good value if, you are a pet owner.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Condu

Thank you for taking your time to write this review, so we can meet 'all' guest's expectations.
We are so sorry to have disappointed you beings we are dog-friendly. Since your review, we are now 'tracking' which rooms were recently rented to guest's traveling with a dog and we are excluding dogs from a number of rooms, permanently. This will enable us to assure guest's with allergies that they shouldn't be affected.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

My husband, my children and I stayed with you when we came into town to see my brother. At the last minute we needed a place to stay and I called the Campus Inn. When I called the Lady at the front desk was very nice and helpful. It was very clean and a nice place to stay. I've worked in the hotel the hotel buisness for quite a while and I was very pleased!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
DanCampusInn_Suites, Guest Relations Manager at Campus Inn & Suites, Eugene Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Thank you for the praise. Your endorsement, (especially as a hotel associate also) is greatly respected. We are so happy to have met your approval and standards.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

My wife and I stayed here in early March and were extremely satisfied. We made the reservation online, and when I called to confirm it, Shelia was very helpful and kind on the phone. It was nice to match a face to a voice when she checked us in.

We stayed in a Deluxe King room. It was spacious, welcoming, and most importantly, CLEAN. The bed and pillows were soft and comfortable.

Our only suggestion would be to make some trays available in the breakfast room so that guests can easily take food back to their rooms. It felt like a juggling act...but this is no complaint. We were happy to find that the coffee they brew is STARBUCKS! YUM!

Overall, we had an excellent experience. We were lucky enough to meet the owner/manager (didn't catch his name), and he was more than happy to show us one of their suites.

Customer Service Rating: 5/5
Cleanliness Rating: 5/5
Location Rating: 5/5
Overall: 5/5

We'll definitely stay here again next time we come back to Eugene. THANK YOU CAMPUS INN!

Room Tip: We were in Room 117.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank js945

Our heart-felt 'thank you' for your glowing review. It is such a 'compliment' to have previous guest's return on future visits to Eugene. We'll look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

We had a great time visiting Eugene and the University of Oregon. The Campus Inn was a pretty good place to stay if you take the cost into consideration. Everything worked, the beds were fairly comfortable and the room was clean. The continental breakfast was similar to what you'd find at a chain hotel and they have an arrangement with a number of nearby restaurants to give you a discount on your meals.(visit Mezza Luna for their pizza!) They are very centrally located which was another great plus. I'd recommend them as long as you're not looking for a 5 star hotel, but looking for a great value.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Your evaluation is very accurate. We are a great value in a great location. We are so glad to have met your expectations and we appreciate your recommendation.