Hampton Inn Eugene
Timbers Motel(Eugene)(Great Value!)
$89
$96
Comfort Suites Eugene(Eugene)(Great Value!)
$93
La Quinta Inn & Suites Eugene(Eugene)(Great Value!)
$134
Best Western Greentree Inn(Eugene)(Great Value!)
$112
$197
$191
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Best Western New Oregon(Eugene)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
All reviewsfront deskclose to the airportindoor poolcomplimentary breakfastwafflesfresh fruitdesk staffnice stayclean hotelwe've stayedwould definitely stay here againbeds were comfortableinnslobbydowntowncerealuniversity
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 6, 2010

I called and left a voicemail in the general mailbox the day before my arrival - did not receive a call back. Followed up and spoke to Becky later the same day @ 8P. When cancellation of the reservation, Becky stated it would be cancelled, but because it was after 6P (24 hours notice) a full night charge would be assessed. I asked to have the GM call me first thing in the morning. Becky said the GM would call around 9A or 10 A.

Arrived in Eugene around 1145A, did not receive a call, so I called the hotel. The person who answered would not transfer me to the GM until I completely explained what happened. After explaining, was told a return call would be received within 72 hours! When the hotel person was told it was time sensitive and I would call Hilton corporate to get resolution, she replied they can't tell us what to do, only the GM can resolve this.

Called Hilton corp, they called the hotel and were told GM was out buying supplies and would call back in an hour. What a complete debacle of customer service for a Hilton Diamond member. DON'T STAY AT THIS HOTEL!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
3  Thank judsonjj
Reviewed July 5, 2010

Rooms are clean, bright and roomy. Pool is clean. The kind and friendly service of every staff member was great. We watched the lady who tended the breakfast room assist 2 men who didn't know how to use the waffle makers. She was very patient and respectful amidst the bustle of hungry patrons. Especially love the 'little extras' like the fresh baked cookies in the afternoon.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 30, 2010

My comments will mirror some of the others. Good hotel, inexpensive rates, rooms were fine, etc. The woman at the front desk was very nice. Quick and easy checking in. I had nothing to complain about. Sure, there are hotels closer to the city, but I'm a Hilton person and this hotel had a much better price than the Hilton downtown.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed June 29, 2010

We arrived in Eugene after driving all night long & we were able to check in right away. It was a little after noon and we were all exhausted so that worked out great! This place is nothing fancy, your basic Hampton Inn really. I noticed in some of the other reviewers said this was a "bad neighborhood" but we didn't see any problems with it. The staff was friendly and the indoor heated pool was a plus. Breakfast....well it was free. Your typical continental style with no frills. All in all I would recommend this place for a night or 2. If we had stayed longer I probably would have looked into some place more spacious.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed May 31, 2010

I only stayed in this Hampton Inn one night. But it was a very nice short stay in this hotel. The Check-In was very easy. Our room and the bathroom was very clean and the High Speed Internet worked very good.So we had a good night and we started with a nice breakfast with coffee and fresh waffles at the next morning. So, if you wanna stay a night in Eugene, please choose the Hampton Inn. It is the money worth.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends