“a perfect stay”

Ranked #7 of 35 Hotels in Eugene
A TripAdvisor Member
“a perfect stay”
Reviewed November 8, 2004

I traveled for business in October. Everything was 100% perfect. I could not find any thing but wonderful positive things to say.
The staff was a 10, the office beautiful, rooms spotless, everthing you could want is in the rooms. The rooms are clean, beds comfortable, They have special preset radio stations jazz, oldies rock & more.
The breakfast is clean, presentable & yummy.
The pool is spotless. What more can I say, I will stay again & I highly recomend the Hampton as the place to stay in Eugene.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
The Woodlands, Texas
Reviewed August 9, 2004

After reading the previous reviews and a hard day's work in Springfield, I was looking forward to staying at this Hampton Inn. I was disappointed. The hotel's location is unscenic, the lobby is plain, the room we stayed in had no charm, the walls were thin, and the breakfast was OK. The employees, however, were friendly and helpful and we did not experience any problems. If I had paid $40/night, I would not have been disappointed. However, since I paid over double that, I feel we were cheated. This is a good hotel for kids' sports tournaments. As a business traveler, I look forward to trying other hotels in the Eugene/Springfield area.

• Stayed August 2004, traveled on business
10 Thank GottaRun
Vancouver
Reviewed August 11, 2003

We arrived here, worn out after a days drive and sightseeing. The check-in staff were very patient and answered all of my questions with a smile. We decided to take a one bedroom suite and were not disappointed. The hotel is decorated in an art deco style that is a cut above the typical. When asked for a restaurant recommendation the staff came up with an excellent place (Napoli) and gave detailed directions.
The included "upgraded continental breakfast" was very good indeed. I would not hesitate to stay here again. In fact I'm trying to figure out a way to swing by Eugene again in the near future.

9 Thank Pocolocopadre
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 27, 2002

Stayed up there during Christmas 2002. We had a single king bed with the study thing (it was $4 more for a couch and some other stuff, great deal). The staff was incredibly friendly and very willing to accomodate strange requests (I asked for an ethernet cable).

The only downside is that they don't have high speed internet (or at least they didn't in my room). It can be difficult to get out of the parking lot during really heavy traffic (because of its location downtown).

The breakfast was very first rate for a hotel breakfast. The location is just about perfect and there are no other hotels in that immediate area.

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member