“Hampton Inn Eugene”

Ranked #7 of 36 Hotels in Eugene
Palm Springs CA, United States
“Hampton Inn Eugene”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

The hotel was very clean, quiet with Professional Staff. The breakfast offered variety each day and the food was fresh and dining area kept very clean. The service was excellent. The rooms were clean and the hotel was quiet. The location is on the edge of town but easy access to freeways and downtown. Overall, I was very pleased with the hotel, service and location.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Bayamon, Puerto Rico
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Excellent. I'm staying here when I return! The hotel was first class, clean, smelled good, CLEAN, breakfast was good, CLEAN..., really liked it. Everytime I stay at Hampton Inn I have the same satisfied experience. This time was no exception.

Pleasanton, California
Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

I stay in Eugene once a year. For the past ten years I have stayed at several of what I consider to be reasonably priced business friendly hotels (free internet/wireless, business center, photocopy, etc.). For my purposes, this place is number one! We'll decorated, appointed and maintained rooms. Very good complimentary breakfast. Comfortable public areas. Good proximity to restaurants, shopping and services.

Observation and my contact with staff indicates good management.

I find this place to be an exceptionally good value.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Compton, United States
Reviewed May 13, 2014

My stay was wonderful, easy access to wherever I wanted to go. The travel to shopping area wasn't a problem and my return to the airport was easy, I was only a few blocks from the freeway and 7 miles from the airport. I will stay at this hotel on my return trip to Eugene.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo

Laveen, United States
Reviewed May 10, 2014

This was a nice place to stay with very kind employees.I was greeted with a warm welcome and given great instructions to all the question I had. The lobby was very well designed with beautiful decorations. The workout facility was great with just the right amount of variety. My room was very well kept and a pleasure to relax in.

Portland, Oregon
Reviewed May 8, 2014

I was attending a workshop at the Hilton Hotel. They were full. They made me a reservation at the Hampton Hotel. They held my reservation until after the dinner Friday night. I had a great complimentary breakfast and took a cab back to the Hilton Sat. morning. I lost the special price at the Hilton but they gave me a good rate at the Hampton. The staff was helpful and the room was good.

1 Thank Marlenef172
Carthage, United States
Reviewed May 5, 2014

The room was nice and clean and it had everything I needed. The staff was great to work with, friendly and helpful; I even had a good customer service person when I called a few days before arriving. Thanks to everyone at the Hampton for making my stay nice.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo