Hampton Inn Eugene
$96
La Quinta Inn & Suites Eugene(Eugene)(Great Value!)
$134
Best Western Greentree Inn(Eugene)(Great Value!)
$117
$191
  • Restaurant
$93
Hotels.com
Best Western New Oregon(Eugene)(Great Value!)
$93
Hotwire.com
All reviewsfront deskclose to the airportindoor poolcomplimentary breakfastwafflesfresh fruitdesk staffnice stayclean hotelwe've stayedwould definitely stay here againbeds were comfortableinnslobbydowntowncerealuniversity
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 15, 2008

We had a great stay at this location. Initially I was concerned because they are doing construction right near the property but it was very quiet in our room, even with the window open. The lobby, hallways and room were very clean. The breakfast was not the same as an Embassy Suites but, you are staying at a Hampton Inns. I was even surprised they actually had hot food for breakfast, the last time we were here 7/2004 they only had pastrys and cereal. I thought it was also great that if you were in a hurry that they had dash and dine bags that you could pickup on your way out. The staff was very helpful in showing us places to eat in town. Overall great stay. If you have time be sure to check out the Rapton Center and drive through the campus of the University.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 8, 2008

I am on the road almost 15 nights a month. So when I get a decent night sleep, I am thrilled. Quiet hotel, nice bed, parking, everything is great here. NO WORRIES........GERRYKURL getting it done on the road! Breakfast was the typical.........ENJOY

• Stayed: July 2008
Reviewed July 4, 2008

When we arrived at this hotel we were overpowered by a foul odor in the lobby. When we asked about the smell our question was ignored and i turned to my wife & said maybe it was the coffee pot in the lobby? The clerk immediately said coffee is available 24 hours a day in the lobby. After checking in we discovered later the huge manure filled mulch piles (acres) directly behind the hotel. The hotels failure to be honest really angered us. The odor permeates the entire hotel - lobby, halls, & rooms. Our only request (made 10 months in advance) was to be away from the elevator noise. We were given the very 1st room near the elevator. When asked to change we were told the only room available was 2 more floors up & only one more door away from elevators. The breakfast is pitiful for these rates. Frozen "rubberized" egg substitutes with a dash of yellow coloring were disgusting. The other choices were frozen mini sweet rolls, cereal, overripe (black) bananas, etc. The bathroom smelled of urine the entire time. This hotel is located in a somewhat industrial area on the edge of town. The 100% satisfaction guarantee is not worth the paper it is written on. I would definitely not recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled as a couple
2  Thank jayhoustontx
Reviewed April 20, 2008

My wife and I drove down to Eugene to see a concert. When we got to the hotel, we were greeted at the front desk by the manager, who was very pleasant. Our room was clean and the king-sized bed was comfortable. When booking, I requested a top-floor room away from the elevators and vending machines, and that's what we got.

Breakfast was pretty typical fare - cereal, pastries, French toast sticks, sausage patties, juice, and so on. Simple but good. No complaints here.

Overall, a pleasant stay in a nice hotel.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 6, 2008

Nicely appointed Hampton Inn...just as you'd expect. This hotel is comparatively new, so it's got an up-to-date and simple, clean feel to it. Desk staff very friendly and accomodating. If you've been to a Hampton, well, this is the same!

As the other reviews state, it is located in a more industrial part of Eugene, but I find this hotel to be the most convenient for access to the Eugene Airport, which is why I frequent this hotel. If you want to stay in the heart of Eugene, however, this isn't the most convenient, but you're talking only a 5-7 minute drive (whoppee!)

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled on business