“Convenient to the Airport”
Review of Hampton Inn Eugene

Hampton Inn Eugene
Ranked #7 of 38 Hotels in Eugene
Reviewed September 15, 2012

We stayed here because we had a very early flight out of Eugene and the Hampton was convenient to get to the airport. The room was good and the place was quiet. The front desk clerk was very nice. There were a bunch of places to eat close by. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Eugene

Reviewed August 19, 2012

We were very impressed. We often stay at Hampton Inns and this location did not disappoint. The staff was very nice. The hotel was quiet. We had a room on the first floor so whiles walking to it we passed by the indoor pool it looked very inviting. Our room was great with two queen beds, desk, comfortable chairs very nicely appointed. The bathroom was huge and all very clean. We were checking out early and would not be able to take advantage of the continental breakfast. The hotel made up bagged breakfasts for us consisting of an apple, muffin, special K pastry. Mints and a bottled water. Also, the closeness to Eugene Airport was a huge plus. This was one of the best Hampton Inns we had stayed at.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 18, 2012

This place wqs filthy. I think there were bugs in my bed because i woke up and had little red bites on my feet. There was no hot water and when we asked to ,ove to another room, the desk was very rude and told us to take cold showers. I would never stay here. The manager "Sherrie" calls everyone sweetheart and honey. Sort of annoying.

Stayed: August 2012
6  Thank Beenthere1950
happygirl24, Owner at Hampton Inn Eugene, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2012

Hi,
You got to love the internet.
Customer service cleanliness is of the utmost importance to us. This is a false reveiew, this guest never stayed at our hotel, I have her name, and all info. I am disputing with trip advisor.
Lets just say, hampton inn has 100% gurantee, and is one the strictest franchises ever They would never allow this. This never ever happened, It should be removed soon, if they follow the guidlines of fraud.

We always do whatever it takes at the hampton Inn Eugene Oregon, to make each and ever guests stay amazing

Reviewed June 21, 2012

2 night business trip for me. This Hampton had larger than average rooms, and was very quiet, even tough it was full with events going on in the area. My king room had a very comfy bed, large sofa, desk and chair work area, and large bathroom. The bathroom counter was the longest I've ever seen at any Hamptons, and many hotels as well.

And the room had not one, but three phones! (bathroom, desk, and bedside so you don't have to worry about not hearing your wake up call!). Hotel also had nice fitness center and indoor pool. Located conviently to downtown, and close to plenty of fast food places and restaraunts. There are many wineries within a half ours drive too, and the hotel provides a list with directions.

Nice Hampton, and I look forward to returning in fall.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 18, 2012

I recently stayed at the Eugene Ore. Hampton Inn. The hotel is nice, somewhat expensive tho. I was there for 5 nights. One night when I returned to the hotel after being at the hospital all day with my daughter, I found the door to my room open to anyone who may have wanted to enter. It had been that way all day. It was very unnerving as well as scary to enter my room. My belongings were in the room for any one to go thru if they choose. Needless to say I was not happy. I called the front desk, and they gave me a bag with a diet coke,popcorn , chips and peanuts in it. What was that going to do?
When our belongings are not protected and secured for an entire day, I think you deserve more than snacks , this is serious. So I would caution anyone staying at this hotel, that they don't remedy issues that arise in a way that make you want to return. I am very unhappy with this whole thing, and won't be returning. I will find someplace else to stay.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
6  Thank Glee D
Reviewed May 23, 2012

A warm greeting and quick check in. The ladies were very helpful in getting us situated and recommending places to go to eat -- there being nothing in the general area of the motel.

The rooms were clean and quiet; the bathroom very clean. The bed was comfortable and the room adequately furnished, but nothing fancy. The WiFi was fast and there is a computer and printer available in the lobby area. The breakfast was a little on the lean side, but OK.

The property is not all that easy to find from the I-5 and is really isolated. Downtown and most restaurants were a 10 minute (or so) drive. All in all, a good place to stay, just be prepared to drive to eat.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank VenturaTraveler13
Reviewed May 12, 2012

Drove 12 hours from San Francisco to Eugene only to find out my map had told me to go 40km out into the Oregon countryside to get to this hotel. DO NOT get off on exit 153 if it tells you to.

That said, staff was nice, room was way more expensive than I'd been quoted online so that was disappointing. At least the room was worth the money, with a lush bathroom and excellent services, and the comfiest bed I'd had my entire road trip. Good if you need some comfort.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends