“What a great place.”

Residence Inn Eugene Springfield
Ranked #11 of 38 Hotels in Eugene
Reviewed October 3, 2010

Wonderful Hotel. When we checked in we were upgraded to a two bed two bath suite. Mon thru Thurs they have a social hour. The day we stayed they served pulled pork sandwiches, salad, sodas, beer and wine at no additional chards. The morning breakfast was excellent. The hotel is in a quiet area near the University and has easy access to the highways. Friendly staff and if in the area again we would stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Residence Inn Eugene Springfield

Reviewed July 29, 2010

The staff at this hotel really makes it something special. Location is great if you have a car, with a Trader Joes and Albertson less than a mile away if you want to drive or walk for groceries. They've gotten to know several of us who come back often, and always treat us as famile. Love the free breakfast and the manager's happy hour, and being able to walk across the street to the river. Rooms are immaculate.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank tfox2
Reviewed July 10, 2010

Welcomed with a smile and treat for our young child. Prompt check-in. Free breakfast and light meal in the evening. Great proximitiy to riverwalk and U of O. Would recommend to anyone visiting Eugene or traveling through on I-5. Only negative was small bedroom with queen and no option for king bed.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed April 17, 2010

Add wonderful and helpful staff to this fresh, relatively new suite hotel (thanks to the manager for the upgrade.........it was much appreciated!!) and you have a great choice for visiting U of O.
Rooms are huge and good for families. Beds are comfortable, rooms are quiet and clean.
Breakfast was plentiful but just OK. More fresh fruit would be appreciated.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank Msk6261
Reviewed April 7, 2010

This was an unexpected treat, after a 14+ hour drive up the I-5, that included a delightful blizzard through Mt. Shasta. With one bar left on my ever-roaming cell phone and no place to stay for the night, I called my parents and asked them to book something... ANYTHING! We ended up paying only $129 for a suite that was bigger (and nicer) than my boyfriend's studio apartment, with an amazing free breakfast and complimentary high-speed (again, so we could stream the hockey game).

Our room was on the first floor, close to the exit, but there were no security concerns. To the contrary, the location was very convenient for unloading and loading up all of our stuff. The friendly young woman at the front desk reminded us to come around for breakfast in the morning.

I figured our room would be nice, since Marriott family hotels are pretty reliable, but it was SPECTACULAR. The full kitchen (with a dishwasher!) made me wish we were staying for more than just one night, despite there being absolutely nothing to do in Eugene. I was floored by the attention to detail. The television swiveled so it could face either the couches or the bed. There was a little jar of candy on the table and a bag of microwave popcorn, but I wasn't in the mood to sleep in a room that smelled like butter. The hotel also offers complimentary drinks and appetizers during the evening (we arrived on a holiday, so there were none that night) and I noticed that they also provided a grocery delivery service (I did not look into the cost, but that's quite impressive).

I love hotels that are thoughtful enough to separate the bathroom into a vanity area and a water closet. Allowing one person to brush her teeth while the other is showering or using the facilities is great for those who prefer to leave some things up to the imagination.

This hotel is conveniently located about a three minute drive from the freeway. There's no noise and not much traffic at all. Since Eugene is a popular road trip stopover spot, I think I'll find myself back at the Residence Inn again.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank swimminginstars
Reviewed April 3, 2010

stayed for one week large rooms great kitchen breakfast afternoon snack
nothing bad to say BEST BEDS EVER

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 2, 2010

My wife and I stay at the Residence Inn Eugene Springfield for a day or two whenever we visit our so, who lives in Eugene.

This particular Residence Inn is a well run, modern facility, with comfortable beds and pillows, well appointed suites, a location close to downtown, yet across the road from the Willamette River and its parkways.

One word of warning: directions to the hotel are confusing and one can end up driving in circles while looking for the hotel.

Also, for a long tern stay, be advised that only the two bedroom suites and a few of the studio suites have a full range and oven, so if you need an oven, be sure to ask for a suite with one.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple