“Voodoo: Are they really the best?”
Review of Voodoo Doughnut

Voodoo Doughnut
Ranked #2 of 14 Bakeries in Eugene
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Trip Advisor lists the two Portland locations for this Food Network phenomenon, but not the Eugene location.
Reviewed September 2, 2014

I've eaten many a Voodoo doughnuts over the years and I find them to be very well made probably better than most places and they tend to be made larger than other bakery's. BUT, are they really worth the extra money they charge for their pastries? I don't know but I'll always eat one when they're offered.

2  Thank Wolfie4024

Reviewed September 1, 2014 via mobile

So the donuts are good but not that special. The tastes is just like any other quality donut. What makes the store special though is the unique ambiance. It's nice and different and cool. If you are a tourist it is worth a visit to take some pictures.

Reviewed August 29, 2014

Okay, it's called "Voodoo Doughnuts", I get it. That's kind of cool. But the doughnuts are doughnuts. They taste good, just as good as they sell at Safeway or Albertsons, but more expensive. BEWARE: (This may be a plus or a minus for you) they sell doughnuts in the shape of genitalia. So if you want to stand in line and pay more for your doughnuts, this is your place.

1  Thank TheHonestScoop
Reviewed August 24, 2014

This place is really special and not just because they have great donuts. It's because my kids will literally do anything for these donuts like yesterday when we went they wash my entire car top to bottom just for a voodoo donut this place is worth it in donuts and bribes ;-)

1  Thank Momoftwins7
Reviewed August 16, 2014

We stopped by to pick up some donuts from here after hearing how great this place is.

We got the Portland cream one, 2x marionberry cheesecake and butterfinger. They were delicious and very reasonably priced- the 4 cost $8.50.

We had to wait a really long time in the queue - there weren't that many people in front of us.