“Tasty and fresh”

Ranked #125 of 617 Restaurants in Eugene
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Delivery
Description: We are a small family Thai Restaurant run by Phayao Tongprapipak and her daughter Suchada(Yui). We specialized on delicious ethnic thai food created and refined by our chef throuhgt her 50 plus year of experience in her hometown in Bangkok Thailand and here in Eugene Or. Locally own and Operated.We also Offer some Vegetarian options as well as Gluten Free options. We deliver to most of the HOTELS around Eugene. Check our entire menu online.
Red Deer, Canada
“Tasty and fresh”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Aug 5, 2014 we ate at this restaurant. We like Thai food and just stopped in. We had 2 appetizers, spices calamari and coconut shrimp. They were tasty and fresh. Then we had cashew shrimp dish. The veggies were done perfect for our liking...tender crisp. The waiter was very attentive. We would definitely go back.

• Visited August 2014

• Korean first
“A Favorite, always good Thai”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

We have some favorites and the Hot and Sour Soup is one we never miss. Even if traveling through I-5 (we live 60 miles away), we will often stop to get food to go or eat passing by. Coconut Shrimp a favorite and their plum sauce is perfect.

Visited May 2014
Boulder City, Nevada
“Robustly Flavorful!”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

We were visiting Eugene and didn't feel like venturing out after a long drive so we choose Manola's since they deliver. The reason I don't give it an, "excellent" rating is twofold. First, let me say the food was super delicious and you won't be disappointed in taste or quantity. I ordered a veggie dish and asked for chicken to be added for the $3 charge they showed online on the menu. Well, it was delivered without the chicken after we paid for it and that was incredibly annoying. I ordered the spicy level #2 for myself and another diner and we were both shocked at how crazy hot it was. Typically this is what we always order and I assure you it was definitely a 3 rather than a 2, so just be mindful when you order. We were all four happy with the food except for the forgotten but paid for protein. I'd definitely eat here again when visiting Eugene. The Coconut Bubble Tea is excellent!

• Visited June 2014
Trondheim, Norway
“Good food slow delivery”
Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

We ordered some food from Manola's the other night, 3 times springrolls and three different dishes. Everything tasted good and was hot as we got it delivered but it took ages. So, don't order too late!

Arroyo Grande, California
“Missing that special color, but the food was okay.”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Okay,let's set the scene. Christmas 2013. Driving from southern California to Seattle. It's the Friday before Christmas (Dec 21). We were staying at a local hotel on this planned stop. Wife and son were hungry. Thai sounded good and the reviews on TripAdvisor seemed pretty good. 651Eddie's review title is a bit misleading. There aren't many Thai places in Eugene! :)

First impressions. The place was easy to find. It was empty! Later on I found out that the Oregon Basketball team had a home game right around the same time we sat down to eat. Frankly, I was surprised the restaurant was open and most of the town was at the game! Entering the restaurant was were politely greeted and seated in a comfortable booth by a window. Decor was typical wiht a pleasing style.

We ordered pad thai, cashew chicken, and something else that I've forgotten. Portions were large and hot. Reasonable spice. Flavor was very good. But the color of the food was bland. My wife commented that it was missing the orange and red colors. Yes, she was correct. No red peppers, no carrots.

If we weren't traveling, I probably would have taken a to-go box with the leftovers. Price for 3, including a couple beers was $43.

• Visited December 2013