“Not worth it”

Add it.
Buffalo Exchange
Ranked #22 of 32 Shopping in Eugene
Reviewed January 19, 2012

It's second hand stuff at high end retail prices. I will never shop there again.

1  Thank Mamarayeugene

Reviewed November 13, 2010

They claim to buy used clothing, but buy nothing that I have even brought in. Not even the brand new things with tags attached. When I asked them why they never take my things they said that the stuff was just too used. I explained to them that I have bought clothing with rips and lots of wear and tear. They obviously do not know what they are doing.

Reviewed March 21, 2010

I love Buffalo Exchange and I always find something--much to the dismay of my husband! As the name implies, they also exchange clothing for store credit (and maybe $$, not sure). The staff is very friendly and the store is always clean. The only reason I give them a Very Good and not an Excellent is that some of their items tend to be overpriced (although I've never negotiated & I bet they would be willing).

Reviewed May 12, 2009

The Buffalo Exchange is a great place for shopping on a tight budget while still getting something stylish. One of the greatest things is that they pay you for clothing you bring in. But keep in mind that they are VERY picky about what they accept. If they like what you've brought in, they offer you a price they'll pay you in cash or in store credit (you get more if you choose in store credit). Just don't be offended if you bring in 15 items to sell and they only want two of them. They aren't goodwill. They have so many unique items, I find something everytime I go in. Oh and right down the block is located the Steelhead Brewery which is yet another awesome place to visit if you like a good beer, or even their signature Root Beer for the children

1  Thank kbuckler06

Been to Buffalo Exchange? Share your experiences!