“onsen people are the best eugene guides!”
Review of Onsen Spa Rentals

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Onsen Spa Rentals
Reviewed June 1, 2012

the hosts were the best, and knew a lot about Eugene with great reccomendations! and the tubs were great too!

Reviewed April 26, 2012

The hot tubs at Onsens is a relaxing way to prepare for finals week or celebrate graduations. The tubs are private and can hold up to 6 people. One tub is right on the Willamette river and under the stars. I have given this as a gift to several nieces, nephews, and grandchildren that have gone and are presently going to the U of O. Consider this as a way to tell the students in your life that you are proud of all they have accomplished.

Reviewed April 16, 2012

This is a peaceful haven with clean and private hot tubs. The staff are friendly and courteous and leave you alone while in the spa. Take tea candles so you can create your own ambience and take towels. Also, be sure to make reservations as this place fills up!

Reviewed April 3, 2012

I received a gift certificate package for this place, and it was fine, took my mom and took my friends and had a nice hot soak in a private compartment. If you like hot tubs, this is your place. If you are not a hot tub person, there is nothing here for you.

See more reviews
Reviewed March 30, 2012

I have gone to Onsen's for years, starting when I was a poor college student that couldn't afford my own hot tub. The people are always friendly, the hot tub rooms clean with a great open air view (for star or snow gazing!). One of my favorite memories was a happy accident when my boyfriend and I went a night that U2 was in concert at Autzen Stadium. For the price of a hot tub rental, we got a hot tub AND a U2 concert! We didn't want to leave when our hour was up! :-)

Been to Onsen Spa Rentals? Share your experiences!