“Chocolate crossaint...”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Eugene City Bakery
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Need I say more? Just order the chocolate crossaint, you won't regret it. YUM! Apparently I must say more... 100 characters are required so I will reiterate... YUM! YUM! YUM! YUM!

Reviewed August 6, 2012

We stopped at this bakery and bought a couple of rolls for sandwiches. They were hard as a rock and must have been a few days old. We also bought the orange rind brownies, which were very dry and no taste. Tried the marion cheese cake and that tasted like it was sitting in the case for a few days also and had no taste- very dry.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

Door was open and chairs out. I walk in and they wouldn't sell me a cookie, plenty on the counter and I had the correct money. They wanted to close..
I think it must depend on the staff. The owners of this shop should be aware of some of it's staff..
Please. Shut the door if you close

Reviewed July 24, 2012

Love the marionberry scones, the molasses cookies, polenta bread, and so much more. Also some great quick lunch options. Glad they finally added some indoor seating, too.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

This bakery is located next to Prince Puckler's Ice Cream for a great one- two , food punch.
And that is exactly what we did!
We spotted this bakery next door, just after finishing up a dish of Prince P's fresh banana brownie ice cream. Not to be disuaded by a great dish of ice cream , I investigated the baked goods at the Eugene City Bakery. The selection of baked good was extensive and somewhat different in an eclectic sort of way from the standard bakery. Good was the oatmeal cream pie, the hazelnut apple tartlet, the blueberry/apple crumb square and the rhubarb shortbread square. Disappointing was the candied orange brownie( too dry, almost stale tasting) ,the limited tea selection ( we came back the next morning for coffee and pastries) and the absolutely POOR WiFi connection ( no excuse in this day and age , never being able to log-on after many attempts).
Service seemed pressured and a bit snippy .
Final analysis---go for the baked goods but be selective. Don't go for the ambiance or the service. Go someplace else, anywhere else in Eugene , for a decent WiFi connection.