“This place is crack-a-lackin!!”
Review of Off the Waffle

Off the Waffle
Ranked #17 of 641 Restaurants in Eugene
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Off The Waffle is a magical place where everyone's dreams are bound to come true. Leave all of your troubles behind and come to a place where Liege waffles roam free and all taste buds are a-frolicing
Reviewed December 29, 2013

I love you, Off the Waffle! This was the first place we stopped when we arrived and am I glad it was! The staff is very friendly (as I found everyone to be in Oregon). I ordered the special, Mr. Pippin, a waffle topped with ham, spinach, a poached egg, and sour cream, and served with a house made salsa. OMG! To die for!!! My daughter had the Over-Achiever (because she is), a waffle topped with sliced bananas, whipped cream, and drizzled with chocolate. Decadence!!! Good lord! I may have to go back there for lunch between basketball games! The only negative aspect was the REALLY sticky floors. To be expected in a waffle place, but kind of off-putting. They also have a sort of instruction list posted so you know how to order, get your food, and bus your tables - which was GREAT!

Reviewed November 24, 2013

This is another quirky place in Eugene worth a visit. Unexpected food combinations with a great tasting fresh waffle...combinations are either sweet, not sweet or something in the middle. Oddly good.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

I'd like to thank Off the Waffle for introducing my family to the Liege waffle!! No, they're not light and fluffy - they're wonderfully rich and dense. And with the caramelized sugar, they are perfect for eating all by themselves. Though, I have had the "No, Really Though" twice (bacon, spinach, strawberries, chevre, basil, etc.) and that was a FANTASTIC flavor combination. We've only visited during dinnertime and were just about the only people there, so I can't comment on breakfast service. The girl at the counter who helped us each time was very pleasant and efficient. And the price seemed fair considering the quality of the ingredients. I'm sure we'll be eating there again when we're in the area.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Anywhere that I can get things like bacon, havartti, basil, and goat cheese, and then put on top of a delicous waffle topped in real maple syrup.. well, I think that says it all.

1  Thank cUlinary_kid
Reviewed September 15, 2013

This place is a must if you are in the Eugene area. You can't go wrong with any of their waffle options. I especially loved the Sweet Funk Machine! The combination of pear with gorgonzola on top of a homemade waffle was amazing. I was impressed by Off the Waffle's knowledgeable staff and their effort to please.

Been to Off the Waffle? Share your experiences!