“I prefer IHOP.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 12, 2012

The Irish omelette was hug but the eggs a little dry.
The home fries were pretty plain.
Huge variety of waffle and pancake selection.

Reviewed January 27, 2012

Apple Pancakes and Mushroom Omlettes are legendary as is the UO Duck star athlete gazing.

Reviewed January 21, 2012

Wife orders an item that take 10 min to prepare. Attentive waitress takes my order approx 4-5 min. later. Wife order comes I have to wait 7-8 minutes before my meal (omelette) arrives hot but over cooked and near burnt. I watched my wife eat her meal by herself , and she got to watch me eat my meal after she ate her meal.

Reviewed January 21, 2012

I only wish their hours were longer. I can eat breakfast 24 hours a day. Great pancakes!

Reviewed January 19, 2012

My potatoes where store bought frozen then deep fried, dry and cold in the center. Service was alright but we will not be returning.

1  Thank Mamarayeugene