“I Love Mezza Luna”

Description: Two locations in Eugene; other is downtown at 933 Pearl Street
Claremont, California
“I Love Mezza Luna”
Reviewed June 12, 2011

Excellent place to eat. We go to Mezza Luna everytime we're in Eugene, which is once or twice a year. Their pizzas and salads are great! The salads are quite large, we usually order two and the whole family shares. When we're in Eugene to visit family - they know we're coming here to eat at least once!

• Visited April 2011

Eugene, OR
“Excellent Pie”
Reviewed May 1, 2011

Both Mezza Luna locations, which I frequent almost weekly, serve excellent vegetarian pizzas and the thin crust is wonderful. The atmosphere is relaxed but somewhat elegant. In the summer they put tables outside.

• Visited April 2011
Thank C'Est La Vie In... R
Austin, Texas
“Seriously good pizza”
Reviewed June 16, 2010

My husband and I had pizza here during a May vacation to Oregon. This is a great pizza place! There are scores of gourmet toppings -- multiple cheeses to choose from such as chevre, feta, regular or fresh mozzarella or gorgonzola; multiple sauces like basil pesto or artichoke pesto as well as the usual tomato sauce; pine nuts; roasted red and yellow bell peppers; kalamata, black or green olives; fresh or roasted garlic; wild mushrooms; sun-dried tomatoes and roasted rosemary potatoes (plus more). Meats include the usual choices, plus house-recipe Italian pork sausage, chicken sausage and prosciutto. And wonderful, fresh salads with field greens, spinach, etc. The pizzas are hand-tossed (you can see workers tossing the dough in the back) and loaded with ingredients. Very reasonable prices, too, and nice decor. It was packed when we were there, and appears to be a popular spot. I can see why -- I wish this place was in my city! Highly recommend for serious pizza lovers.

1 Thank wren777