“Noisy street location but food is good”
Review of Pandita

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pandita
Ranked #358 of 742 Restaurants in Eugene
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I liked that they use more sustainably sourced meats and some organics. Our tacos and my bowl were all tasty but the location was so noisy that I would not go back. Probably great for students who like a healthier meal without ambience. They did have a nice fire place outside by the street and heat lamps (by the street). Only about 4 tables inside and 2 tables outside, next to sidewalk.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (2)
Reviewed July 22, 2019

This place right here is amazing! The food is outstanding. Everything is so fresh and packed with flavor. They don't skimp on quality and their prices are reasonable. Also, I love the atmosphere, it's so inviting and cozy.

One word....MARGARITA!! The guava lime margarita is soooooooo good!

The owners are amazing people that have created something special. Do yourself a favor, and get in your car, jump on a bike, find a bus, or use your feet, I don't care how you get there, just go!

Date of visit: July 2019

Been to Pandita? Share your experiences!