“check the dates of reviews”
Review of Dalia on Broadway - CLOSED

Dalia on Broadway
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Eugene, OR
“check the dates of reviews”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

prior to mid-march of 2013, this location was Café Zenon. the owner closed Zenon and opened this Lebanese restaurant called Dalia on Broadway. The food was terrific! The service was a little slow, but picked up as another waiter realized we had not received something we requested. We each had lamb, one in a pocket, one a plate. we had 2 mezze offerings (stuffed grape leaves and an eggplant dish). Cannot wait to go back to try the kebobs!

• Visited March 2013

Santa Rosa, California
“Eggplant feta to die for - delicious meal, reasonable price”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Just a couple of blocks from the Campus Inn, Dalia serves middle-eastern food. I had the Mezza sampler of four appetizers. The hummous, baba ghanoush were excellent. The lamb-stuffed grape leaves were tastier than any others I have tried. The eggplant with feta was outstanding. I topped it up with a chicken kabob that was a bit on the dry side, but plentiful enough that I could barely finish it. Their tamarind-based Mediterranean drink was intriguing. Whole meal came in at $15 with tip. I'll definitely go back if I'm ever in the neighborhood again.

Visited April 2013
The Woodlands, Texas
“Pleased With Everything”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

This used to be Zenon. Now it is Dalia on Broadway. Hubby and I were seated immediately as the cafe was not busy. The waitstaff were very attentive but not intrusive. Excellent Baba Ganoush, soft fresh tasting wheat pita. We both had the fish dish with spinach and rice. Loved the perfectly cooked fish and had enough to bring home for another meal. Don't know how the old restaurant was for food or service but we didn't have any complaints. Other's in the restaurant seemed please as well. I'm sure we will be back to try another dish.

Baba Ganoush

• Visited April 2013
Eugene, Oregon
“Service please?”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

slow service, inattentive, inconsiderate, forgetful, rude, annoying. glad they closed. Waiter sat us, then when he discovered all we wanted was coffee and pasteries, he acted too bothered to help us and left us for over 20min FOR COFFEE! and when it came to the desserts we ordered they sold what we asked for in the case while he was busy ignoring us. Glad they went bust.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Richard B
Newport, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Try the Goulash!”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

What didn't I like? They made my appetite for more food disappear! I'm sure it'll return again and so will I to Cafe Zenon!

Visited January 2013