Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$99
View deal
Expedia.com$99
Priceline$99
Hotels.com$99
eDreams$99
Agoda.com$99
Orbitz.com$99
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 3, 2017

We were coming into town for a concert downtown. This place was close and had the best reviews on trip advisor. I made reservation on the phone and am pretty sure I spoke to the owner/manager...who was also the guy that checked me in (which was nice). Really friendly guy, couldn't have asked for better. The room was nothing fancy-we needed a bed, 4 walls, and a bathroom so we weren't needing fancy. The price was awesome considering it was spring break friday night-$75+tax. We got a (hard to find) smoking room and to top it off we were in the part that doesn't have rooms above yours, so it was really quite. The furniture was beat up, but the bedding and towels were new, and the mattress was very comfortable. If we are ever in town again we will come back here.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Elizabeth M
Reviewed April 3, 2017

Old style motel room but very nicely renovated to make a very comfy room that was attractive and clean.
Bed very comfy. Shower adequate. Staff helpful, but not organized, it took a while to find my online reservation.
Some road noise during the day, quieter after 10pm. The motel was very well lit all night, black out curtains didn’t really block the light from the room, not a problem for me, but might be an issue for light sleepers.
Easy access to free Wi-Fi.
No breakfast, but Moms café next door did an excellent breakfast.
Enjoyed the stay, would stay again and recommend to others.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 24, 2017

What a gem! Absolutely spotless, new firm/comfortable bed, HOT water galore from a deluxe shower head. Even the soaps they provide are top quality; natural and non chemical. AJ and his beautiful wife run a fabulous business here, they are very accommodating and helpful. The rooms are outfitted with modern furniture and accessories; no pointless cheezy art on the walls! This is the first time I've stayed at a hotel where I instantly felt at home. Very convenient to downtown and also the highways. I'm amazed they can offer these rooms at the value price that they do. I want to travel to Eugene just so I can stay here! Please support these fine folks while having a perfect night's sleep away from home.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 11, 2017

I was very happy with my stay here. The room was newly remodeled, very clean, and very comfortable. Equipped with a microwave and fridge in the room. The bed was extremely comfortable! There isn't a fancy lobby or breakfast bar, but the room price is so reasonable I can go get a nice breakfast in a restaurant that is better than a motel version of breakfast and still save money. The staff are very friendly and helpful. I am so glad I found this little gem, since I travel often and need a motel room that is reasonably priced, feels safe, and is clean. Its close to the airport and easy to locate. I couldn't be happier with my stay and will be using it for my future trips.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed February 12, 2017 via mobile

Nice room, clean. Would be nice if there was info on local taxi service and any restaurants that deliver. Not just the phone book. Hair, coffee pot and ironing board was great. Close to shopping. Easy to locate

Date of stay: February 2017