Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$99
View deal
Priceline$99
Expedia.com$99
Hotels.com$99
eDreams$99
Agoda.com$99
Travelocity$99
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 24, 2017

What a gem! Absolutely spotless, new firm/comfortable bed, HOT water galore from a deluxe shower head. Even the soaps they provide are top quality; natural and non chemical. AJ and his beautiful wife run a fabulous business here, they are very accommodating and helpful. The rooms are outfitted with modern furniture and accessories; no pointless cheezy art on the walls! This is the first time I've stayed at a hotel where I instantly felt at home. Very convenient to downtown and also the highways. I'm amazed they can offer these rooms at the value price that they do. I want to travel to Eugene just so I can stay here! Please support these fine folks while having a perfect night's sleep away from home.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 11, 2017

I was very happy with my stay here. The room was newly remodeled, very clean, and very comfortable. Equipped with a microwave and fridge in the room. The bed was extremely comfortable! There isn't a fancy lobby or breakfast bar, but the room price is so reasonable I can go get a nice breakfast in a restaurant that is better than a motel version of breakfast and still save money. The staff are very friendly and helpful. I am so glad I found this little gem, since I travel often and need a motel room that is reasonably priced, feels safe, and is clean. Its close to the airport and easy to locate. I couldn't be happier with my stay and will be using it for my future trips.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed February 12, 2017 via mobile

Nice room, clean. Would be nice if there was info on local taxi service and any restaurants that deliver. Not just the phone book. Hair, coffee pot and ironing board was great. Close to shopping. Easy to locate

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 28, 2017

I felt just right at this motel. It was clean and comfortable. It was a great location. The staff was very nice. It left me with more funds to travel with. I was actually enjoying myself more spending less. Being able to park 3 ft from the door is worth very much. The beds were nice and soft but not hammock like. Mom's Cafe was 10 feet form the place. They have excellent home cooking. Nothing was weird about the this place, no weird nozzles on the shower dribbling or spraying everywhere. And hey! Their soap bars were not wax bars. They actually lathered up. I was very impressed. Seriously, every time I return to Eugene to visit some family I will stay here. It felt like home after four nights. I highly recommend this place to anyone who is not spoiled rotten...you know..cucumbers on you eyes and stuff like that.

Room tip: I liked room 105
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed December 15, 2016

SO our airline (allegiant) left us high and dry and we were hustling with our 2 kids to get
somewhere to stay for the night.
Well we booked it with no idea what or where only that it was closest to the airport.
We lucked out.. the place was clean and updated. BUT across the street there was a indoor play park with lazer tag video games mini golf and bowling! so we were able to have a very fun filled day despite our delay. We saved money and time and had a chance to enjoy ourselves.

Date of stay: December 2016