Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$99
View deal
Priceline$99
Expedia.com$99
Hotels.com$99
eDreams$99
Agoda.com$99
Travelocity$99
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 28, 2017

I felt just right at this motel. It was clean and comfortable. It was a great location. The staff was very nice. It left me with more funds to travel with. I was actually enjoying myself more spending less. Being able to park 3 ft from the door is worth very much. The beds were nice and soft but not hammock like. Mom's Cafe was 10 feet form the place. They have excellent home cooking. Nothing was weird about the this place, no weird nozzles on the shower dribbling or spraying everywhere. And hey! Their soap bars were not wax bars. They actually lathered up. I was very impressed. Seriously, every time I return to Eugene to visit some family I will stay here. It felt like home after four nights. I highly recommend this place to anyone who is not spoiled rotten...you know..cucumbers on you eyes and stuff like that.

Room tip: I liked room 105
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed December 15, 2016

SO our airline (allegiant) left us high and dry and we were hustling with our 2 kids to get
somewhere to stay for the night.
Well we booked it with no idea what or where only that it was closest to the airport.
We lucked out.. the place was clean and updated. BUT across the street there was a indoor play park with lazer tag video games mini golf and bowling! so we were able to have a very fun filled day despite our delay. We saved money and time and had a chance to enjoy ourselves.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 12, 2016 via mobile

Nothing fancy but a decent place. Price is very affordable and it's clean. Even though this is an older motel it is a good place to stay for an early morning flight out, five to ten minutes from the airport.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 1, 2016

Great little hotel for the price. Friendly and helpful staff. Rooms were updated and clean. They even mailed me the quilt that I had left behind. Thanks so much, Budget Lodge!!!!
Amy S.
Central Point, Oregon

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 19, 2016

Checked in quite late because of a flight. The room was great. Only wanted for a day, but they were very cool about letting me check out a it later the next day because of my getting in on a late booking. Professional and well maintained. Clean rooms, which is the most important and well run. Would definitely book again. High rating.

Date of stay: November 2016