Lowest prices for your stay
$99
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
$99
View deal
Expedia.com$99
Priceline$99
Agoda.com$99
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 1, 2016

Great little hotel for the price. Friendly and helpful staff. Rooms were updated and clean. They even mailed me the quilt that I had left behind. Thanks so much, Budget Lodge!!!!
Amy S.
Central Point, Oregon

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 19, 2016

Checked in quite late because of a flight. The room was great. Only wanted for a day, but they were very cool about letting me check out a it later the next day because of my getting in on a late booking. Professional and well maintained. Clean rooms, which is the most important and well run. Would definitely book again. High rating.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 15, 2016 via mobile

Needed a hotel for my arrival and departure from Eugene Oregon. Budget Lodge was perfect. Clean newly remodeled rooms. Super close to the airport. Especially nice with a 6am departure. The owners are the staff and they are super friendly and helpful. Beds were super comfortable and the shower was newly remodeled and working great. Exactly what I needed. Thanks. Will book again on my next trip to Eugene.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 13, 2016

We booked two rooms to stay in before our departure to Disney World with the family.

This Hotel seems to be apartments that were converted into hotel rooms.
The feel of the place suggests there are some long(er) term residents.

There is a large utility room open and viewable that appears to be a garage full of random items, bikes, fridges, etc. Kind of gives the place a less than stellar appearance when you arrive.

The rooms were hospitable, kitchen, fridge, microwave, coffee maker, tv.

The beds were very thin and quite uncomfortable, and the sheets were thin.

The lady who was there was nice enough to give us utensils for breakfast at 3am.
I think she may live there, and the inside front office had that distinct smell we've all come to know.

If you need a price point place to stay and don't really need a heavy good sleep with a super comfy bed, this is the place for you, it suits all your other needs.

If you need a really good nights sleep, spend a few bucks more for a thicker, more comfortable bed.

Room tip: Maybe check the room and bed first to see if it suits you.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 7, 2016 via mobile

Stayed 3 nights on out way out of town. Was upgraded to a 2 bedroom suite at no extra charge due to having to sleep with a sound machine that bothers my wife. Everyone was welcoming and eager to please. We will be using this motel when visiting Eugene. 4 thumbs up from us and a solid 4 star rating.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank randys296