“Good Italian food”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Abbotsford, Canada
“Good Italian food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

It's a very small restaurant so you really should make reservations. The entrees are pretty well all pasta dishes. When my husband asked about the red wines because he was really not familiar with Italian reds out server very kindly explained the different wines to him based on what my husband's preferences are. When my husband expressed an interest in one of the wines our server offered to give him a taste so he could be sure that he liked the wine, he also let me have a taste of the white wine I was interested in. We shared the beef and pork meatballs on mini buns with arugula and marina sauce. They were wonderful. The meatballs were so juicy and nicely seasoned. They were some of the best sliders that I've had. For entrees my husband had penne arriabata with sausage and I had spaghetti carbonara. Both the entrees were also delicious.

It's a nice cozy room, service is very good and food delicious.

1 Thank vbrother

Rutledge, Tennessee
“Simply Great Italian Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2014

Ate there day after Valentines Day - Late res - 8:30p. Busy place and not real quiet. BUT the food was great, featured dessert was great, service was good, especially considering every table was full.

Would definitely eat there again

Eugene, Oregon
“Very Tasty, Excellent Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2014

I agree that Noli's is "a little gem" as another reviewer wrote. About 30 of us attended a private dinner and wedding reception at Noli's last evening. This husband and wife run restaurant did an excellent job with a large group for this small facility. Pork chops, Italian sausage, meatballs, all sorts of assorted antipasto items along with excellent wine and IPA. The service was friendly and attentive and the food was fabulous. A small and intimate neighborhood dining experience in the heart of Eugene's Whitaker district. I was very pleasantly surprised! An excellent choice.

Winchester VA
“A little gem”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2014

We had a fun meal here. It's not exactly Italian, but the small plates are very interesting and the bar made inventive drinks. It's very popular (this was a Friday night). The servers were efficient, but not overly friendly (not such a bad thing).

Visited January 2014
EUGENE
“A Little Piece of Italy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013

My wife and I went to Noli for dinner last night for the first time. Very good Italian food at reasonable prices. We had a bottle of wine, antipasti plate, one salad and two entrees for less than $85. It is a nice quiet place to eat close to the Whitaker District. They take reservations, which is nice since our other favorite Italian restaurant does not.

Pace of service was right on. We did not feel rushed nor did we have any long waits between courses. The house made Pappardelle Bolognese was excellent. The antipasti was generous and all the items were high quality.

We will be back!